Arguments

'This is driving me crazy'
Felix thought to himself as he physically banged his head against his school desk.

Getting the attention of Han he asked
"Dude are you good ? You don't normally bang your head against something unless somethings wrong"

"Yea... I just... I want this class to be over with I guess..." Felix lied.

Felix didn't want to over exaggerate his thoughts about what Hyunjin's secret was but how could he not when he was so fucking curious on what is was.

"Dude I know your lying what's wrong" Han said.

"I-...."
Felix already told seungmin about his curiosity and his problem but the way seungmin explained it made it seem like Felix was freaking out for no reason.

But after what he heard in the hallway, his curiosity peeked even more.
"Is Hyunjin hiding something from me ?" Felix managed to ask as he turned his attention to Han.

Han froze.

He knew that Hyunjin was indeed hiding something from Felix, and that he was apart of it too.
'Dammit Hyunjin'
Han mentally cursed himself.

"Why would Hyunjin lie to you or keep a secret from you out of all people" Han responded.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out, I talked about it with Seungmin today and he said that I was freaking myself out for no reason, I believed it but."

"But what ?" Han said, his heart rate increasing.

"But when I heard him on the phone in the hallway he sounded-" wait- you spied on Hyunjin when he was on the phone ?" Han asked cutting Felix off.

"That's not the point Han, the way he sounded on the call was not the jinnie I know, he was....cold and talked so unormal, and he said he would have the job done after school ? He even mentioned my name saying that Felix is getting suspicious or I can't know about it ? Like does Hyunjin have a secret life I don't know about ?!" Felix said out loud.

Han was stunned His friend slipped up and now his identity is gonna be revealed sooner rather then later by his best friend,
'Who knows what will happen when Felix finds out Hyunjin's true identity'

Han started sweating nervously
"I- I'm pretty sure it's nothing lix, your probably just over exaggerating" Han said as he turned to the front of the class.

"But what if I'm not Han, something is wrong with Hyunjin and I'm going to find out what" Felix said determinedly, if his best friend was in danger...

He would do everything he can to make sure he wasn't.

He was determined.

After Felix turned his attention back to class
Han pulled out his phone to the side and texted Hyunjin

Han
Be careful and cautious around lix from now on

Hyunjin
What do you mean ?

Han
Apparently he heard your phone call in the hallway and said something about you finishing your job after school and saying that Felix was getting suspicious and that he can't know your secret or something