Hatred

The room broadcasted a soft and quiet silence, but radiated a tense atmosphere. Felix paced the room the necessary, but he just couldn't seem to give eye contact to the older. Who grew tired of his pathetic actions.

Hyunjin sighed; loudly. "Look, your wasting my time here sunshine. If your not going to speak to me, then I'd rather have my death sentence be made rather sooner then later—" "I'm sorry." That was enough to keep Hyunjin quiet, but not enough for him to showcase an expression. "And?" He responded. Felix didn't say anything. Words not seeming to process.

Hyunjin scoffed scornfully from the silence of the younger, "What? Cat got your tongue lixie?" Hyunjin teased. "Your impossible." Hyunjin's mood slowly faltered, "Oh? It can speak?" Hyunjin questioned. Making Felix slowly approach the tied up assassin. "Hyunjin, I get it. I get that I broke you, I made you feel pain that I never wished upon you. I fucking get that. But does it mean that you have to take it to the next level? In the most absurd and extreme way there is?" Hyunjin cocked a fake laugh. "Oh come on lix, don't start that shit with me. Your the one who left in the first place, didn't you?" Hyunjin cautioned.

"Do you think I don't regret that decision every day? Knowing that I left my best friend, my most dearest person. To hang on for dear life, in the nearest hospital, with a gun shot wound?" Felix didn't know if Hyunjin was listening but he didn't care, he had been holding onto these words for god knows how long. "Do you know how many times I thought about you for 365 days in the past 3 years? Do you know how bad I wanted to end my life right then and there because of how much pain I've set upon you?!" Felix didn't know how or just simply why. But he felt, anger rising in himself.

"I know it's no excuse for me, I know it's my fault. I was too big of a coward to stay by your side and deal with it. Your secret life. And I'm not going to hide it anymore, hell! I was afraid of you when I found out Hyunjin! That I've been living with not just a assassin, but the most dangerous one in all of Korea! But the only thing I thought of when I was escaping from you, was the thought of how much damage this would put you in. Yea I was selfish, I also thought about my safety, but could you blame me Hyunjin?" Surprisingly, the words started taking an effect to Hyunjin.

He always thought that when he would meet the younger again, that all of his past feelings would be rid, and would have no connection with him. But now... he didn't know what to think, let alone feel.

But the fact that Hyunjin had secretly craved for this kind of intervention almost drove him insane to the point where he wanted to isolate himself from everything. He never truly thought that he would crave these words more than an apology. He felt that some part of himself needed tough love more then sympathy.

Hyunjin had his head hung down low, giving no such contact with the blonde. Felix felt tempted to touch the older, slowly moving his hand towards his head, but only to be yanked to his side when he saw Hyunjin abruptly stand up then continue to place Felix in his hold; Choking the younger. "Awe come on lix, did you really think I wouldn't break free? They don't call me the best assassin in north and South Korea for nothing." He whispered dangerously into Felix's ear, making Felix whimper and yelp more loudly.

"H- Hyunjin, p- please. L- let me g- go!" Felix pleaded, if not begged mercifully. Hyunjin tightened his hold on the younger. The only thought overclouding his mind was that this was it, this was the time to be rid of lee Felix for good. But...

"Jinnie...." He froze, that nickname... He suddenly recalled all those times 3 years ago where he couldn't way to hear that sensational pet name that he adored. He looked down at the younger and saw his skin color start to gradually fade, he then panicked; releasing the younger. Slowly more than rapidly.