Mission commence

Felix was still inside his apartment, he didn't feel like going out, even though it would been his best option if he made it harder for hyunjin to target him as a moving target. But no. He didn't want to leave, he felt the urge to stay.

He paced his apartment at least 10 times before he gave up and just lounged in his room. He knew today was the day, but he didn't think about it as much. At this point, he just waited until Hyunjin came to assassinate him, but he would try his damndest to make sure he didn't. Felix jumped when he heard loud knocking coming from his front door.

Felix's heart started to increase rapidly, he walked out of his room towards his door; walking silently. He kept thinking if it was Hyunjin but why would a top trained assassin knock on the door of his target?

"Felix, it's me. Stop being paranoid and open the door."

"S- Soobin?" Felix questioned, "Yes it's me blondie, now open the door." Felix hurriedly walked over to open the door before he paused. "How do I know your not here with Hyunjin to assist him with assassinating me."

"Because his stupid organization has my boyfriend in a chokehold, and I'm not letting them get away with it. Now open the door, I was sent here by Han. Well... he asked me to come here to help." Felix then realized. He opened the door revealing a blue haired soobin, "I'm surprised you even remember me." Felix chuckled, "Of course I remember you soobin, you and Yeonjun used to help me study for the exams last year. I remember feeling like a third wheel whenever I was with you guys, you guys were so in lov..." Felix stopped when he noticed the expression on soobins face.

"Soobin? W- OH! Wait, you mentioned something about Yeonjun being in the organization chokehold, what happened?..." Soobin sighed. "Can I come in?" Felix agreed instantly.

Soobin walked in, Felix closing the door behind. "Yeonjun, is in the organization Hyunjin is in. But he was threatened to be there." Felix was surprised, "W- what?!"

"When Yeonjun's parents died, Yeonjun was supposedly supposed to replace them, but he refused. He didn't want to live that life, but he especially didn't want to leave his younger brother beomgyu and me behind. But one night, when me and Yeonjun were sleeping. The organization attacked Yeonjun in the middle of the night. Threatening him to join the organization or they'll kill me, beomgyu, his boyfriend and our friend huening Kai."

"The next morning I woke up to our apartment being empty, and our living room and kitchen trashed. I never knew what happened because they never allowed him to contact me or anyone outside of the organization."

"So how did you found out about all of this?" Soobin smiled, remembering the phone call.

"Han called me that day, originally asking for help. But I didn't listen, even after a while, I was still pissed on the situation because I never knew the truth. But then... they called me back. But it was Yeonjun." Felix smiled when soobin started to calm down, "Honestly, I didn't know if I was mad or if I was ecstatic to hear his voice again. But I melted as soon as I heard him say my nickname." Soobin spoke gradually and happily. Felix loved how happy soobin looked, he missed seeing someone as happy and cheerful soobin was at this moment. He couldn't get enough of it.

"Then he told me, he told me everything that happened and what happened between you two, since I'm assuming Han was there when Yeonjun was on the phone." Felix was quiet for a while, mostly trying to process the words from his friend, "So why are you here?"