School/job

Hyunjin and Felix parted, Hyunjin heading to class and Felix already at lunch.

Hyunjin knew that Felix was starting to get suspicious because in the past....

Felix wouldn't ask that many questions about Hyunjins life.

But Hyunjin also knew that his strange behavior is at fault here, Hyunjin knew he was starting to slip up.

'I've gone years without him knowing my secret, I'm losing my touch'

Hyunjin walked into his class all eyes on him
"Mr Hwang, would you mind explaining why your late ?" The teacher asked.

Hyunjin forgot to come up with a excuse with why he was late to class "I umm- I....."

"Uh excuse me" A student said as she walked into the class.

'Ryujin ? What's she doing here ?'

"Yes ?" The teacher asked again.

"I'm supposed to give this note to the teacher of class 347 ?" Ryujin asked questionably as she looked at the note walking into the classroom.

Ryujin handed the note to the teacher and the teacher grabbed it, scanning the notes she said "Your excused Mr.Hwang"

"Wha- what ?" He asked confused.

The teacher sighed "Apparently student council president Hwang Yeji said that you were helping her carry things this morning"

'Yeji ?! I owe her one'

"You we're lucky today Hwang, now go to your seat your distracting the lesson and my class."
She said as she dismissed Hyunjin to his seat.

☠︎︎

"Ugh this is frustrating" Hyunjin complained.

"What's got you in a mood ?" Han asked.

"Felix"

"What about Felix ? Did he reject you ? Wait ! DID YOU ASK HIM OUT ? How could you not tell your best friend about th-" Han started rambling.

"He's getting suspicious" Hyunjin said sternly.

Han froze in place "what do you mean getting suspicious ?! What did you do ?!" Han said Angrily.

"I didn't do anything !....Well...."

"Spill it" Han said scaringly and sternly.

"I came home with some blood on my shirt... and.... I've been getting a little physical with Felix, but not in a good way." Hyunjin said feeling guilty.

"Hyunjin !" Han yelled out loud In the hallway getting everyone's attention directed towards them.

Han and Hyunjin were both apart of the same gang, But Han and Hyunjin didn't find out until they got partnered on the same mission.

Hyunjin complained about it b/c Han and him were both enemies.

The best in the gang.