Mission commence 2

Loud footsteps echoed through the abandoned building when an enraged agent paced furiously around the room. "Argh, how did Felix escape? HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ALONE!" Minghao shook his head; feeling so much frustration.

"When we got there, the only person there was Yeonjun." Hyunjin scoffed, "Of course he was there. But you had one fucking job, to seize Felix and to bring him here. If that job was so fucking hard then I should've been the one to do it." Minghao rolled his eyes before attempting to walk out, "Yah! Where are you going!" Hyunjin yelled.

"To get answers!" He yelled, continuing to walk away.

☠︎︎

The car ride was silent as Felix, Minho and Ryujin all sat down silently watching soobin who looked liked he lost apart of a his soul, which he felt like he did.
"Soobin—"

"Felix. Please... don't." Soobin halted Felix's movement. Felix pulled back, understanding the situation. Ryujin looked in the rear view mirror before speaking, "We're almost at our destination, just a couple more minutes." Minho nodded then turned his attention to Felix who had been fiddling with his fingers anxiously.

"Felix." Minho spoke. Felix lifted his head to give his attention to his friend. "Everything's going to be fine." Minho softly smiled.

Felix softly nodded before putting on a small smile.

'Everything's gonna be ok, right?'

☠︎︎

Water splashed the ground with a loud crash every minute when an individual was being drowned in it. He was being tortured. "So? It's been at least 15 minutes now, and you still wanna keep your mouth shut,

Yeonjun."

Yeonjun spat to the side, trying to get the awful taste of blood out of his mouth. "You seem to forget that we're both apart of the same mafia, Minghao." Minghao scowled in disgust, "Your despicable. How could you do this to the organization?!" Yeonjun scoffed, "Really? After what they did to me? They threatened me to leave my loved ones all for the sake of fulfilling my parents spot. This organization can go to hell for all I care."

Yeonjun noticed the change in expression of Minghao when he suddenly went quiet, "Ha, you'll never get your hands on Felix. He's already on his way back to safety—" Yeonjun was cut off by the sharp pain of a slap being smacked onto his cheek. "Honestly, do you think we're that stupid? Guess I wasn't obvious enough."

Yeonjun grew confused by Minghaos words, "Wh- what are you talking about?" Minghao grinned, he grabbed his knife from the side of his pocket before walking up to Yeonjun. Terror rose inside Yeonjun but he made no effort Of trying to express it.

"Why don't I just show you?"

☠︎︎

It took them a while, but Felix, Minho and Ryujin, accompanied my soobin. All reached their destination. But it was unexpected. "Why are we at my house?!" Felix exclaimed once he got out of the van.

Before Felix even attempted to get back into the van, he was yanked by Minho. "Felix stop, this is the only safety for you right no—"

"I don't care. I refuse to go inside, your going to have to force me." Felix answered. Minho and Ryujin simultaneously looked at each other. A noise was heard behind when two doors opened revealing multiple men in black suits coming out of the premises, with a single individual standing out in the center. "Father?!"