Lost

It had been 3 days since Felix's depart

Three days since hyunjin got shot

And three days since hyunjin lost his world to his secret.

After Hyunjin came back home, it didn't take long for Han and Yeji to find him at his apartment. But it was a heart aching sight.

As soon as Yeji and Han got to the apartment they saw everything was gone, the lights were out and all you could hear were the sobs from hyunjin.

When they found him, he was laying on the cold floor with a letter in his hands, clutching it tightly; knowing it was the last thing Felix was ever gonna give him, the letter gave him so much pain but he just couldn't let go.

It hurt their hearts but they knew that Hyunjin couldn't stay there, especially when his wound reopened and his blood was staining his hospital gown.

But before they were even able to help him, Hyunjin collapsed, tired from the constant sobbing while his blood was starting to drain away from his warm body.

And next thing later Hyunjin opened his eyes to being in the exact place he's been in for 3 days straight.

Tired from constantly waking up to seeing the same old roof and hearing the same old sounds over and over for the past couple of days, Hyunjin sat up, attempting to get out of bed.

Hyunjin made his way over to the window next to his bed.

It was early in the afternoon, patients were walking around with nurses, other patients sitting down on benches, flowers bloomed all over the area, The sun shining bright up in the sky radiating a comfortable heat.

But leaving a blank faced Hyunjin.

The door opened to Han as Yeji coming to check on Hyunjin for what seemed like the 50th time in his current time staying there.

"How you feeling bud" Yeji asked Hyunjin.

Hyunjin sighed "I feel like absolute shit to be honest" Hyunjin bluntly stated.

"Hyunji-"

"No Han, I got shot, failed our mission, lost my best friend and my crush who told me he loved me all in one day ! And the worst part of it all
Is that it's all of my fault !"

There was a short silence "Hyunjin... it's not your fault, your mind just- just wasn't in the right place—"

"Han, both of us failed an important mission, you had a chance to kill the guy but you saved me instead"

Han scoffed "What ! you just wanted me to leave you ?!? Sorry but my friends are a priority in my life and they are much more important to me then some stupid mission."

"The problem is that you and Minho's life are at risk right now because of what you said to the boss !"

Han paused and thought for a moment
'What I said to the boss ?'

"Y- you heard me on the phone ?"

"I was conscious but I still heard your yelling even when I was at death's door !"