Complications

"Lix calm down, why don't you just talk to Hyunjin about this" Changbin said as he followed a panting Blonde haired boy pacing around his living room.

Felix bit his finger nail "But what exactly am I supposed to say Binnie ?! I already yelled at him at school !" Felix yelled.

"I don't know lix he's your best friend you should talk to him about this" Changbin said.

Felix sighed "I can't talk to him about it..."

"And why not ?"

Felix stayed silent, not uttering a word.

"Lix why can't you" Changbin said in a more sternly voice.

Felix continued to stay silent.

"LI-"

"BECAUSE IM AFRAID"
Felix yelled frustratedly.

Changbin froze "W- Why ?... he's your best friend lix..." Changbin said in a soft voice.

"That's the problem bin, he's my best friend...
The guy I've been with ever since I was a kid, the closest person to me in my life ! And yet !....
UGH THIS IS JUST SO FUCKING FRUSTRATING" Felix yelled again as he pulled on his hair.

Changbin rushed to Felix's side and pulled him into a hug "Hey... I know Hyunjin, I may not know him as well as you do; but I know for a fact that he loves you the most In this world Felix, and if he's hiding something; I'm sure he will tell you when he's ready" Changbin reassured in a calming way.

☠︎︎

"Help ! Help" A man shouted as he ran through the cold empty corridors of the building.

The man ran through a hallway then another trying to find a exit to leave the place and he did but as soon as he was even able to touch the doorknob he heard

"Hyunjin chill tf out" Han yelled but was cut off by

The man turned around and saw a blonde haired boy with a gun in his hand pointed directly towards him.

"Please let me g-" the man pleaded but was cut off by

Bang

The mans body dropped to the ground, blood spilling from his head whilst his body started losing its color and its body losing the warmth from his skin.

It was a gaging site but Hyunjin stood stern and confident not even fazed by what he had just done

"H- Hyunjin... what's wrong ? You've been ruthless the whole mission, did something happen ?" Han asked as he put his hand on Hyunjin shoulder but Hyunjin brushed it off.

"Get the fuck off me Han" Hyunjin said to han giving him a death glare.

A rush of fear went through han's spine but he chose to stay strong
"Hyunjin what the fuck is wrong with y-"

Hyunjin put his knife up to han's throat
"I said Get. The. Fuck. Off. Me"

Han gulped, it's been a while since he'd seen Hyunjin so full of hatred and.... Anger.