0.0

The pain was horrible...it felt like he was ripping me in half. I begged for him to stop but he kept thrusting deeper in to me. Harder and harder each time. I cried out as the pain only got worse.
" Shh baby, we can't be too loud."

" You are hurting me "

" Just relax "

Just relax.... How am I supposed to relax with him railing himself into me? Tears ran down my cheeks but we're hidden by the water running down our bodies.

He pressed his lips to mine while grabbing my throat...
" Baby girl you wanted this .....now I can't stop. You are so fucking tight." He whispered

I prayed it would all be over soon.
" Awww fuck Catalina...I'm gonna fucking cum..." He moaned
He rammed himself into me a few more times the let out a groan pushing deeper into me. He bit down on my neck as he came in me.

That was the night Steven Carmichael took my virginity....aka the worst night of my life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Catalina come out here babe...I want you to meet someone." My mother called from the front porch.

We live in a very small town and everyone knows everyone it seemed. That was until Patrica Carmichael moved next door to me and my mother with her son.

I walked outside to only see a man with amazingly blue eyes and dark blonde hair. It was cut short close to his head. His shoulders were wide. To me he was the most gorgeous thing I had laid eyes on.

" Catalina this is Steven Ms. Patty's son." My momma said. I just gave him a small wave and a smile.
" They are moving into Ms. Colleen's old apartment."

Over the next few days I would sit in my kitchen window and watch him and his hot friends move their stuff in to the apartment. I never went outside when he was out there.

I have always been a loner only because I hated being made fun of. I'm not exactly a cute skinny girl. I have curves on top of curves. I grew my hair out long to try and hide behind it. In school I studied hard to keep me busy and ended up graduating a year early at the age of sixteen.

My momma decided to have a big cookout for my 18th birthday. Of course it was mainly all of her friends. I didn't have many at all....besides Emma.

That was the night that ruined my life.
Steven had come out to the bonfire that we were having. Well him and a couple of his friends. I had developed a little crush on him over the few months that he had lived next door to us. Somehow he figured it out.

He and his friends had been drinking and I would say they were having a good time. Me and Emma watched them play around laughing at them. I didn't notice that my momma and his mother had left to go to the bar so it just left us two and them.

I don't remember exactly how it came about that the guys had come over to talk to us. As it got later in the night his friends one by one started going home. Then it was just me Emma his friend Jared and him outside.

Emma and Jared kind of hit it off right away. Before I knew it they had disappeared somewhere.

" So guess it's just you and me baby girl..." Steven said coming over and sitting closer to me on the log I had been sitting on most of the night.

" Yep I guess so..." I replied in my shy voice. My heart raced just from him being so close to me.

" So your legal now huh?" He said I guess just trying to start a conversation.

He went and got himself a beer and brought one back for me.
" By the way Happy Birthday"

I guess I drank my beer a little too fast and was feeling really buzzed.

The next thing I knew we were making out, he was touching me in places I had only dreamed of him touching me.

Before we got any further I needed to tell him that I was a virgin.

" Steven....umm I don't know where you were thinking this was going, but umm, I am a virgin." I said looking down at my hands that sat in my lap.

He grabbed the back of my head and smashed his lips to mine. As he pulled away from me his eyes connected with mine.

" You know that I am leaving soon...I am leaving for the Marines baby girl. I want something to take with me....I want you."

I wanted Steven to take my virginity....I wanted to give it to him.

Somehow we ended up in his shower in his apartment... And that's when it all started.