5.2

"Mommy, Mommy are you awake?" I hear my sweet little boy softly say as he stood next to my bed.. I went to reach for him and Steven was already up. 
"It is okay, baby, I got him." He told me, kissing me on my forehead. It still feels weird being here with Steven and him helping so much with Jaden. Yeah, in the past I had my mother and Richard's help with him but it is so different with Steven. He still lets me be Jaden's mommy but he being his father. 

For some reason the guys are sending me and Emma for a girl's day. I mean I'm not upset st all about it. It has been for since this girl has gone to the salon. It had been even longer for me and Emma to have some alone girl time.

Jarrod and Emma brought the kids to our house to hang out until we got back. Jaden wanted to show the girls his new swing set.

It kind of felt like the guys was rushing us out the door. Them suckers are up to something. Steven handed me his credit card and told me to go get myself an outfit also.

I don't know what's going on but I smell something funny.

When we got to the spa a very pretty blonde met us at the front desk.
" Hello ladies, do you have an appointment?" She asked.

Emma answered her ...
" Yes, it should be under Carmichael not then Lightborn."

Hearing both of the guys last name made me think about the M word. Like if it came to it who would I actually marry....well that is if either one wanted to marry me. The only reason I think Steven would is because of Jaden but Charlie I don't know.

We was getting undressed for our massage and we could over hear the other ladies that worked there talking. I wasn't trying to be nosey until I heard Stevens name....

" You know Steven Carmichael is back. I heard that he bought the house over on oak ridge Rd." One voice said

" God girl I use to have the hots for him...."

Me and Emma started laughing. I think it is so funny, I have ran into and over heard so many girls harping over Steven. He could have anyone if these women and he is at home with me every night. Maybe I shouldn't doubt the feelings he has for me.

" Good afternoon, Ms Carmichael.....I am Kelly." I recognize the voice saying she had the hots Steven. But it was like she realized the name.... I could not stop myself from letting out a laugh.

Emma and I was talking about random this, then out of the blue Emma busted out.....
" I can't believe out of everyone in this town you are getting married to Steven Carmichael.....Jarrod's best friend."

What in the hello was she doing? I looked over at her and she was grinning ear to ear. I have known Emma for a very long time. She is normally quiet until she wants to set something straight. She was letting the two that Steven Carmichael was very much taken.

" I bet Jaden is so happy that his daddy and mommy are getting married huh?"

I wanted to play along with her but I would bust out laughing my ass off the second I opened mouth. I just nodded my head and let out ummm.

" So when is the big day..." One of them asked.

" Oh she hasn't decided on a date but if it was up to Stevie Boy they would have been married the day he came home..... Being away from each other was hard on them. I can't believe they both stayed true to each other..."

Oh I am going to kill my best freaking friend ..... Putting up the new best friend wanted sign.....

" Oh that's so amazing....I went to school with Steven...." The one massaging me said.

Well if I can't beat her I going to join her....

" Oh really .... What's your name I'm sure he would remember you ....when I get home I'll tell him you said hi. It's always nice running in to people he went to school with."

There wasn't much else said, then my phone rang....Steven face popped up on my screen so I pushed speaker....

" Hey baby, everything ok?" I asked. I heard a huff coming from one of them. I was laughing my ass off inside.

" Yes baby everything is ok I was just calling to check on you...are you ladies enjoying yourselves?" Sure baby help me show off that I am your woman.

" We are!" I replied.

" Ok baby I love you see ya when you get home." He hung up....

I feel kind of bad....we are so evil.

After the massage we got our nails done and we left. Emma wanted to go to a store in the mall. She said they had some really cute clothes in our size. I trusted her, I hope I won't regret this. She may have me walking out in a dress that covers every inch of my body.

I was surprised when some of the things Emma was picking out for me. She said she thinks I should get a nice summer dress. What the hello....the guys would like for me to wear more dresses.

With Emma's help we picked out a shin length dark purple sundress. Then she came up with the bright idea that I should wear it home. Gosh she is so crazy.

You could hear the music blasting from the back yard and the smell of the grill. Them little suckers they didn't tell me about a cook out. Emma had a evil smile on her face. It kind of scared me.

It was quiet walking through the house. As I reached the kitchen the music was louder but you could still hear the kids playing. It brought a smile to my face.....this is my life now.

I have always had my family and of course my friends but now I feel like I have started a family of my own. Which I guess you could say ..... I have a completed family plus one.

The smell of the grill all of a sudden made me feel very nauseous. I thought it was odd....I used to love the smell of the fired up grill. Maybe it is because I haven't ate anything since this morning.

Steven had his back turned to me so Jerrod gave him a nodded in my direction. I noticed Stevens shoulders move up like he was taking a deep breath before he turned around. He had the biggest brightest smile when his eyes met mine.

He called out to Charlie making me look for him now. He was already walking towards me with his million dollar smile. Damn am I really the reason they both smile?

Emma grabbed my hand which scared me a little.. .why? It can't be something bad right...I mean come on look at their smiles. She pulled me towards the deck. There was white Christmas lights hung on the railing and a small table in the middle.

Steven and Charlie stood side by side as we walked to them. I stepped up on the deck and they both knelt down on one knee. Oh my god this is not happening....wait it is...ok girl calm down. Emma let go of my hand and started walking towards Jarrod. No come back please don't leave me, I said to myself as I watched her....

" Catalina, we couldn't decide which one of us was going to ask so we both are going to......" Steven said

" You have changed both of our lives in so many ways. And it has been a wonderful change." Charlie said following Steven.

Oh no no no I'm not ready....wait maybe I am. Tears already falling down my cheeks.

" Will you marry....us?"