4.4

When I woke up with arms wrapped around me I just snuggled into him more. Last night was amazing...he definitely made up for the past. I know some would say I am a stupid woman for being able to forgive so easily....and I will agree 100% with them. But I have spent the last 7 years dreaming of being in his arms once again. Steven is my first love.
I may not be able to call him my only love because I feel for Charlie just as much.

" Good morning beautiful.." Steven whispered then kissed my forehead and pulled me closer to him.
' I would love to wake up this way every morning."

" Mm-mm I'm sure you could but remember....you have to share me with two other males on this house." I told him and jumped up out of bed.
" You have maybe 5 minutes before your son comes busting in here and attacking you." I put my nightgown on and two seconds later the door opened....
" Momma why are you in here and not in your room... I thought you left me" Jaden cried as he ran to me and tackled me. We both fell back on to the bed. Steven was able to grab his shorts from the side of the bed and slide them on under the sheet.

" Hey there little man...I don't think your mommy would ever leave you." Steven told Jaden.
" So what's the plans today?"

" Uncle Charlie said that maybe we could have a cookout and I could help grandma in the garden."

Wow my son wants to help in the yard holy comoly...

" Well that sounds like a good plan...let's go see what grandma cooked for breakfast." Steven said as he grabbed Jaden and threw him over his shoulder.

A few seconds later Charlie came in the room.
" Good morning sexy" and gave me a kiss.

Should I feel weird? I mean I just spent the night with Steven having amazing ass sex and then kissing Charlie first thing in the morning. Because honestly I don't feel weird or even bad about it. I feel like I am getting the best of both worlds.

I lean into him...
" Good morning..."

" Wanna go to the store with me to get stuff for the cookout?" He asked pulling me closer....staring at me.
" God you are so beautiful first thing in the morning."

I felt my face turn red...

The day went by a little fast for me. Jaden wore himself out playing in the back yard and helping Ms Patty in the garden. After dinner and his shower we fell right to sleep. I have noticed a big change in him over the past few weeks. A good change. He is the happiest I have ever seen him.

The guys and I sat out on the back porch having a couple of drinks. Just talking and having a good time. It felt really good to be able to let loose for a little while and knowing that my son was safe tucked away in his bed. I guess I am not a single mom no more...it is taking some getting use to.

I started feeling a buzzed and well started getting a little frisky. I was sitting in the middle of both of my men...oh my lantana...I have two gorgeous ass men. How the hello did I get do dang gone lucky?

Charlie leaned over and moved my hair away from my ear....
" Mm-mm what is going on on that pretty head of yours?" He whispered then licked the side of my neck. Chills went throughout my whole body. Yep so yeah that just made me think about how it would be with both of their hands all over my body....doing very naughty things .... FUCK ME...

Nope nah huh not going there nope....NO...
Oh fuck who's hand is on my ohhh fuck who's hand is on my....oh god why is there ummm three nope there goes the fourth hand...nope this is just a dream....yep that is what it is...

" Why don't we move this...mm-mm inside." Steven whispered as his hand traveled up my chest and latched on to my throat....oh fuck fuck fuck...

" I do believe brother that would be a good idea..." Charlie added....

Ok girl no more drinking for you....

Charlie picked me up and threw me over his shoulder....
" Ummm I am way to big ....."
SMACK....did he just smack my ass...
Yep...it's stinging oh but why did I like it so .....much.

" I hear that again little lady it will be a lot harder..." Charlie said rubbing my ass...

Ok note to self want ass smack...call myself big or fat....

" Your room or mine?" Steven asked Charlie.

" Yours...so we don't wake up anyone."

Ohhh I am in trouble tonight.