1.1

I got the call this morning about being hired at the plant my brother works at. I start Monday morning. I am excited in a way. One step closer to getting my momma out of this apartment.

I had a meeting with a real estate manager today. It went really well. She said I could apply for a military home loan. They would approve me seeing how I am still active.

Things are looking good for me right now. It's going easier than I thought.

To celebrate me getting a job, I took my mother to lunch. She said she didn't get to get out much because Charlie working so much. She wasn't upset because he was really working and not out partying like most guys his age.

My mother and father never married when they were together. After my mother had me, they split up. They just happened to get back together after I was born. Then a couple of years later they had Charlie. I'm sure it was hard on my mother when they split up again. She took me and my father kept Charlie. When he offered to come stay with her even though they didn't know each other let my mother know he was raised right.  I am just glad I get to know my brother now.

There is just one more thing I want to find out....or should I say one person I want to find out about. Maybe my mother could tell me.

We were talking about things that gone on since I had been gone. So I thought now would be a good time to ask.

" Hey mom what happened to Ms. Beverly" I decided to go with asking about her mom.

" Oh after you left she found out she was pregnant and right before she had Gabby they moved across town. I use to see her every so often. I believe her oldest daughter moved out if town. I never seen her after she was sent to her aunt's."
Well there went me finding her. She is long gone.

Charlie came home after work he was staying in tonight seeing how him and his girlfriend were gonna spend the day together tomorrow.

It was cool to hang with him and momma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was getting ready for the cookout at Jarrod's today when my brother popped in the doorway of my room.

" Hey I'm heading out...see ya tonight maybe." He wiggled his eyebrows at me. I think he might get laid. I laughed at him and told him have fun.

When I pulled into the driveway of Jerrod's place I noticed there was a lot of people here. Damn I missed these days. The only difference now was there was kids running around also.

It didn't take long for Jerrod to spot me.
" Yo Steven man, glad you could make."

" Yeah me too damn bud this place is nice." I said as I looked around. There was a huge back yard with toys spread all around. He is really a family man now.

" Hey come on I want you to meet some of the guys."

As we was walking to the area he was grilling I saw my brother. He was bent down helping a little boy do something.
" Hey Charlie..."

" You guys already met?" Jerrod asked me

" Yeah Jerrod Charlie is my brother bro."

" Aww shit man."

" Language Mister" I heard a female yell. I laughed because I figured it was his wife.

"What are you doing here bro?" I asked but I already knew. He was here with his girlfriend.

"I come with..." He started to say when the little boy looked up...
" He came with me and my mommy"
Aww so I get to meet the kid before I meet the girlfriend.

" Steven this is Jaden....hey bud go get mommy....tell her I want her to meet someone." He sent the little boy off.

We stood around drinking beer and bullshitting for a little while before the little boy came back with a little girl in tow.

" This is my aunt Gabby" the name hit me.... Ms Beverly's daughter is named Gabby. There is no way it is just a coincidence.
" Mommy is coming she is with aunt Emma."

Damn Emma fuck Catalina's best friend Emma. Ok this shit is getting weird.

I watched as two women walked towards us. Both of them were fucking beautiful....one turned around.
" Pop sickle sticks I left my drink." She said to the other chick.

When the one walked up to Jerrod and gave him a kiss then turned to me....fuck it is Emma... Catalina's Emma.

" Oh wow Steven look at you...it's been years how are you?" She asked me with a huge smile. Damn Jerrod lucked out ton this one.

" Yeah almost 7 years....I'm good just glad to be home" I told her waiting for the other woman to come back. I was so curious now.

Jerrod asked me to help him real quick with the meat. When we got back. My brother and his girlfriend were in each other's arms. She had her face in his neck. I could not help but stare at her ass. Damn I want a girl like that.... No I want Catalina....

" Babe this is my brother" Charlie said as she turned around......