4.2

His Secret Love 

4.2

I'm so excited for this weekend. Catalina and Jaden are spending the weekend with me...well I should say us. We have been completely moved into the house for a little over a week now. 

My mother loves the house. She finally has a big kitchen to cook in. For as long as I can remember she has always said she wanted a big kitchen. She now has it. 

Catalina and my mother had a long talk with each other. Cat explained why she hid Jaden from her and my mother understood that she didn't do it to hurt anyone. She did it so she didn't hurt anyone….mainly me. 

My mother actually told Cat that she had always thought of her as the daughter she never had...I'd I have my way she will be her daughter...in law. It may be too soon for that but the more time we spend together the deeper I fall in love with her. And I am not the only one. 

You would think that I would get jealous over the time Charlie and Cat spend together but I don't. They have their relationship and we have ours. It's like she spends the same amount of time with the both of us. For some odd reason I feel like she was made for the both of us. 

It is almost five PM, which means it is time to start our weekend. 

" Are you ready to go?" Her sweet voice filled my office from the doorway. 

" Yep, just got to send one more email and I am all yours." I replied to her. She already had her purse and was ready to go. 

" I just need to stop at the house and grab my bags and Jaden. I'm going to leave my car at home...unless you want me to bring it." Cat told me as I sent the last email.

" If you want to bring it I can do that oil change you need." She takes care of so much but her car. It is an older car so it needs more attention. I will not mind giving her or her car some attention this weekend. 

" You know before you came back I was taking care of my car just fine." She started running her mouth. I laughed at her …

" You mean Richard was taking care of your car." She huffed at my statement. That bottom lip stuck out like it always does when she is not getting her way. 

" Shut up bahookie head" 

" You're the bahookie head" I laughed back to her. We continued play fighting all the way to our cars. Charlie was already in my car waiting. We ride together to work now seeing we live a little further now and really there is no sense in driving two cars.  

Jaden was already waiting in the living room with his bags packed. I think he was excited as well. Gabby was a little upset that Ms Beverly wouldn't let her come. I promised her we would come and pick her up tomorrow. I think Ms Beverly and Richard wanted to spend some time alone with her tonight. 

Jaden wanted to bring his Xbox but when I told him his uncle Charlie had one and a playstation he took off running outside to him. 

When we got to the house Jaden ran inside to his grandma. I went in with him. I wanted to give Charlie and Cat some alone time. I get to work with her all day, it's only fair. 

Momma was already in the kitchen working on dinner. I could tell she had been in here for a while. She actually made Jaden real chicken nuggets. She already has him spoiled. She did the same with me when I was younger. 

Charlie came into the house yelling that he and Jaden were having a game night. Cat was laughing her 'bahookie' off as she said. 

After dinner Jaden and Charlie disappeared into the 'game room' leaving me and Cat alone in the living room. She moved over closer to me and laid her head on my shoulder.

" Is this okay?" She asked. I grabbed her by her shoulders and pulled her closer to where her head was on my chest.

" Nope that wasn't okay but now it is" 

Having her in my arms like this felt amazing. We decided to watch a movie. By the time it was over Jaden and Charlie was already asleep. 

"Will you sleep in bed with me?" I asked her. I am not expecting anything more. I just want to hold her all night long in my arms. The look on her face kind of scared me. Almost as if she was going to tell me no. 

" Can I take a shower first?" She asked quietly.

" Yeah yeah of course...I'll go and get the bed ready for us." I told her. She does have her own room but Charlie and I won't be letting her sleep in it….at least not alone.