2.0

I knew I needed to tell Charlie exactly how I knew his brother. I was so scared. I laid next to him in Emma's guest bedroom. My stomach in knots.

He rolled over and wrapped his arm around me.. 
" What's in your mind, beautiful?" He asked me in the sexiest voice I have ever heard.
I know if I tell him I may lose him. Then again, if I don't tell him and he ends up finding out later on, I will definitely lose him.

I guess either way I will lose him, so may as well tell him now. Before I fall for him anymore.

" Um, I need to tell you something... I knew your brother. He moved in next door to me when I was 16."

" Yeah baby I know he told me." He said rubbing his hand on my back.

" He left the day after I turned 18.... I never seen him again."

" Ok...it's not a problem baby so what you knew my brother before me...even though I wish I would have met you back then too."
Aww he is so sweet.... I know this is going to hurt him. I sat up and looked at him. He put his hand on my thigh.

" Steven took my virginity the night before he left Charlie."

He laid there and just stared at me. I was waiting for him to get up and leave. But he didn't.

" Do you have feelings for him?"
He asked.... I could tell right then he was a real man.

" No, I mean I will always have something towards him but no I don't."
Tears begin to flood my eyes.

He sat up and cupped my face.
" Baby that was years ago and of you do not have a problem with him being my brother I don't have a problem. You are with me now...that's all that matters."

" Charlie there is something else and I need you to promise me that what I am about to tell you never leaves this room. No body knows the truth."

" Ok baby you are scaring me now what's wrong ....did he rape you did he force you baby please tell me."

" Yes I told him to stop but that's not it....Jaden is his child. Please Charlie you can't tell him. No one knows everyone thinks I got pregnant when I went to my aunt's for the summer."

He laid back down and put his hands over his face.

" Once you said he was your brother I needed to tell you. I understand that we can't be together now. I'm sorry" I cried to him. 

He sat back up and took my hands and looked me in the eyes. 
" I am not letting you go that easy baby...I enjoy being with you and Jaden. Even though I think you need to tell him. Not so much for him but for my mother. No matter what I will stand by your side. I know we have not put a label on our relationship and we don't have to yet if you're not ready. I am not saying that we need to tell him tomorrow but we do need to please." 

"We, Charlie this not your problem it is mine."  

" Let's get some sleep and talk about it more tomorrow." He said as he pulled me down to his chest. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up I woke up with Charlie still holding me.

" Good morning beautiful" he said when I looked up at him.
" Mmm good morning."

" Mommy mommy are you awake?" We heard coming from the door. Charlie yelled out for him to come in.

Jaden stood at the end of the bed just looking at us. Usually in the mornings  he climbs in bed with me. I held out my arms for him to come to me. He acted shy which was odd because he was used to Charlie already ....fuck....he ain't use to see him in bed with me.

" Aunt Emma said breakfast is done to get your bahookie down stairs." He giggle at repeating the word Emma used.

" Ok bug we will be down in a minute." I told him and he took off.

" Umm what's a bahookie darling?" Charlie asked hold back a laugh.

" Emma and I try not to cuss in front of the kids so we have came up with other words for them. Bahookie means ass." I told him he busted out laughing.

" Well we better get our bahookie's down stairs before we get in trouble" he said laughing.

When we got down stairs Gabby ran to me and hugged me tight.
" Good morning sissy....will you sit next to me please?" She asked with a big smile. I leaned down and kissed her head.
" Of course gobber."

Charlie held my hand as we walked into the dinning room. His grip got tighter on my hand. When I looked up I saw why.
Really fucking really.
Steven was sitting next to Jaden talking to him. Seeing them side by side broke my heart. Jaden looks like a mini Steven.

" Mommy can we go to the park today.... Mr. Steven said he would come to if we go....please mommy."

Steven looked over at us and smiled....
" Come on mom..."

I looked over at Charlie and he nodded his head.

" Before we go brother I wanna talk to you." Charlie said. My heart froze. He could tell how nervous I was.
" It's gonna be ok."