3.4

We finally get to hear from Charlie...

I have always feared falling into the typical stereotype twenty something guy who party's too much. My father showed me that's not what I wanted. He spent his night's drinking and screwing everything that walked by.

I studied hard in school, then went to the community college and got my degree in business management.

By the time I was 21, I had already had a full-time management job at a citrus factory. That was, until my mother got diagnosed with cancer. I wasn't close to my mother, but we had a relationship. I put my 30 day notice in and arranged everything for my move.

I never thought it would be permanent. Once I settled in I kind of liked the small town feel. Everyone knew everyone and it was like a huge family. I decided to make my move permanent.

I got hired at the lumber yard the same day I applied. That is the day I laid my eyes on the sexy as fuck HR manager. Catalina Lockhart. Her smile her eyes and her curves had me craving her.

I got up the nerves to ask her to lunch...then it led to dinner. The night she told me about Jaden...changed nothing. Well let me rephrase that. It changed nothing about how I felt for Catalina. It actually made me fall for her more. For six years she has been raising that little boy by herself. No thanks to my brother. I know he didn't know about him but then I think it would not  have matter if he did.

She kept that Steven was Jaden's father a secret because she didn't want to ruin him. What about her? She cared more about his life than her own. She gave up her dream.

I was going to try and step back for Steven to develop a real relationship with her. Even though it would kill me, I am falling fast for this woman.

When Steven came up with the weird idea of her seeing both of us ....I didn't think it would work heck I still don't. If Catalina is willing to give it a try I guess I can do the same.

Steven told me that he was going to ask Catalina if Jaden could come to the house on Friday. He suggested that I asked her to dinner.
I would have thought he would try and ask her. He said they talked and he wants to get to know Jaden a little more before moving forward with Catalina.

I am not going to complain at all. I love being with her.

I was waiting until I knew Steven had already picked Jaden up. I was talking to Richard about the new machines that were being put in at the plant when Catalina came down the stairs. I literally forgot what I was gonna say.

Richard laughed and told me we would finish talking tomorrow...I walked to her and I had to have my hands on her.
" Well hello there beautiful"I whispered and kissed her. 

She and I went to a small little restaurant my mother had recommended. The atmosphere was quiet and pleasant. We were having a great time together. When Steven called I thought right away that he was trying to fuck up our date. I heard him say he wanted to keep Jaden tonight. 

Immediately, I knew I wanted to spend the night with her, even if it was just to wake up next to her. As nervous as I was, I was afraid she would reject me. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer to me....
" Spend the night with me. I'll get us a room." 
When she told me yes I couldn't believe it... I was going to get to spend the night with her in my arms. 

" Can we stop at my house first so I can get a change of clothes?" She asked... If I have my way she will not be needed any clothes. 

" Really...you will...oh yes, of course, baby." I said trying not to sound like a horny teenager.