5.1

" Babe is this the last box?" Charlie called out from the moving truck. Today we are moving out of my mother's house. For the first time in all of my life, I will not be living with my Mom.

Last week the guys asked Jaden and over for dinner and popped the
question. Jaden had already been staying over at their house almost every night...well me too. It only kind of made sense to go ahead and make the move. Yeah at first I was scared but it is time that I finally grow up just a little.

I was standing in the doorway and my mom came up from behind me and wrapped her arm around my waist...
" No matter what baby you and Jaden will always have a home here."
It made me feel 100% better knowing that we could come back home if things didn't work out. But I have a feeling that everything is going to be okay.

Jaden is going to be happy living with his dad and I believe I will be as well...and Charlie.

" Oh my heavens this is a day that I thought I would never see.." Emma yelled out as she walked up the steps.
" Catalina is finally growing up and moving out ma... What do you think bout that?"

She gave my mom a hug and turned to me...
"Jarrod is helping the guys, the kids are at his momma's so guess what you're stuck with me." She let out a laugh.

I went and checked one last time to make sure I got everything out of Jaden's room then mine.
" Baby you are just moving across town it's not like your moving out of state." My mom stated as she wipes away the tears from my cheek. She was right though.

" I know but this is big...I never thought I would be moving in with Steven...."

" And his little well not so little hunky brother. I don't know how you do it being with both of them." She said with a slight smile.
I never really came out and said hey I am with both of them to her but she knew.

We followed Charlie and Jarrod in the moving truck to the house.

" So what's it like being with two guys?" Emma asked making me blush.
" Do you...you know do it with both of them at the same time?"

Gosh she is so naive, she has only been with Jarrod her entire life. She was never the one to adventure out when we was young not like everyone thought.

" Really we are not having this conversation....but yes I have been with both of them at the same time." I looked over at her and her face was bright red. I know she was thinking about what it would be like with two men.

" They don't...uhh touch each other right?"

" Oh gosh no Em they are brothers yew gross." I replied then laughed.
" They are like night and day....Charlie is umm I guess you could say my lovie dovie one and Steven he is the rough one but he does have his own moments where we just cuddle."

" I can tell they both love you so much Cat...the way they both look at you like you hung the moon." She told me as she pointed to the coffee shop...I read her mind. Coffee yes I need.

We pulled in and first thing that popped in my head was to call and see if the guys wanted anything. It is a odd feeling thinking of two other people other than me and Jaden now.

I picked my phone up and it began to ring. A smile crossed my face.

" Hey babe, I stopped at the coffee place want something?" I asked Steven before he could say anything else. He told me yeah and told me what to get...he was just calling to check to see where we were. He stayed at home with his mom and Jaden. I already knew what to get Charlie...we have been together long enough now I know what he likes. I'm getting there with Steven.

When we pulled into the yard my eyes landed on my sexy ass man. His dark hair pulled back into a man bun, with no shirt on showing off his colorful tattoos that decorate his very broad chest. He was sitting on a stump with a bottle of water in his hand. Sweat dripping down to place I wanted my tongue to be.

He spotted me and his gorgeous smile sucked me in. I was frozen I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He slowly stood and his muscles flexed. Oh shish kabobs....
He came to my door and opened it for me.
" Hmm hmm mmm" was all I could spill out as I looked up at him. Damn I still think I am dreaming sometimes when it comes to him. How does a man that could have any woman out there want to be with a squishy pillow like me.

After getting the truck unloaded we all gathered in the back yard around the little fire pit. Steven pulled me into his lap. His big arms wrapped around me.
" Thank you." He whispered in my ear. I turned to face him...
" For what babe?" I asked confused, I don't remember doing anything special.

" For moving in with me...making our house finally a home."