4.3

His Secret Love

4.3

I am a nervous wreck right now. Our night has been going so well. Charlie and Jaden were playing the game all night. I could hear them laughing and play fighting. Charlie is amazing with him just as Steven is. I never imagined my son would have not just one amazing man in his life but two, Me either. 

When Steven asked me to sleep in his bed tonight my mind went into overdrive. What if he wants to have sex? Am I ready to have sex with him? Fudgesicles….what am I going to do if he does want to have sex? 

When I walked into his room he was already laying in bed. Oh banana sticks he looks so yummy….calm down kitty cat. 

I nervously climbed into the bed next to him. He had his arm resting on the pillows for me to lay on. The tv was playing the evening news not like he was even paying attention to it. His eyes hadn't left me since I walked into the room. I felt something that was unexplainable. I don't know if it was my nerves or what. I almost felt as if I was 18 all over again. 

He let me get comfortable before he rolled over on his side draping his arm across my stomach. 

" Thank you for coming and spending the weekend with me." He said in a very sexy husky voice. Then he pressed his lips to my forehead. 

The one man I have blamed all my unhappiness for is the one of the men that is making me the happiest I never thought I could be. He is the reason my cheeks hurt at the end of the day from making me smile. 

I have told myself that I was doing this for Jaden but maybe I am actually doing it for myself as well. 

Feeling his huge hand on me sent tingles through my body. He moved it slowly down my side to my thigh. Oh so close to my lady parts…..fuck calm down...nothing is going to happen between us. We are just laying in bed together with our bodies pressed against each other...oh freaking popsicle sticks. If he moves his hand any closer I am afraid I will give in to the temptation. 

His eyes are so icy blue right now. It's almost like he is frozen the way he is staring at me. 

" Baby I told myself that I just wanted to hold you but I am afraid I have lied to myself." His hand moved up from my thigh to my cheek.

" I want to make love to you like I should have years ago. I want to show how I feel about you, I mean really feel about you." 

His lips land softly on mine. This was not like any of the other kisses we have shared over the past few weeks. I could feel his emotions every time our lips met. He swiped his tongue over my bottom lip begging for entrance. I slightly parted my lips and he slid his tongue and began making love to my mouth. Gently capturing my tongue between his lips sucking so softly. Flicking it with his own. Oh my lantana. He was causing my panties to be ruined. I am so done for, he wasn't going to give up was he….nope sure the fudge not. 

His hand landed on my thigh once again but did not stay still. He slid his hand in between my legs and like a hungry little teenage girl I all of a sudden became I spread them apart for him. His finger traveled up until he found his destination, gently rubbing his large finger up and down my sheathed slit. He waited for my permission to move any further. A small moan escaped from my lips. That is all it took for him to tug my panties down, sliding them down my legs. He pulled his arm from beneath my head and pulled my panties from my feet.

Kissing his way back up he caged me in with his massively huge arms. 

" I have waited for years for this, I dreamed of this every night for almost 7 years, baby." 

He kissed my lips then down to my neck….taking his time letting me enjoy every second. I think he may be enjoying it himself as well. The growling moans coming from his throat vibrating my body. He reached for the hem of my nightgown, easing it up.

" Baby I want to see your beautiful body. I want to see all of you." He said in a soft tone. 

"Please." 

I sat up and raised my hips for him, he lifted my arms above my head and slid it off of my body. The way his eyes roamed over my body made me feel beautiful, So wanted and needed all at the same time. 

" My god Catalina...my Catalina" he whispered as his hands explored my body. 

" You are so fucking beautiful...so fucking sexy." 

I have never been touched so much in my life...but it wasn't just him touching me, it was the meaning of his touch. The touch that I have wanted for years he was the only I ever wanted. Yet the only touch I have feared. 

Our eyes met as he seated himself between my legs. 

" I am so sorry Catalina, I am sorry I took something from you so carelessly that meant so much to you." I watched as the tears blurred his eyes.  

" I didn't realize the pain I really caused you until it was too late." The tears fell down his cheeks. 

Wiping the tears away…

" Steven, I wanted that night to happen just as much as you did….if not more." I grabbed his face with both of my hands making him look at me.

" I hated you for a very long time. But I have forgiven you. There is a very big part of me that loves you for giving me my son..  our son. And us working on a relationship not for us but for him means so much." 

" I love you Catalina… I believe I have loved you for a very long time" he said then pressed his lip to mine. 

We fell back onto the bed, not once did our lips part. He removed his boxers with my help. He pressed his massively hard cock against my core.

" Please Steven please.." I begged 

" I need you" 

" Oh my beautiful Cat, I need you more…" 

His hips moved back enough to press the head of his cock to my entrance.

" Baby, are you positive about this...you know once I am inside of you…" I shut him up by smashing my lips to his. 

" I am more than positive" 

He took a deep breath and stared into my eyes, pushing into me slowly. We both let out moans of pleasure. I closed my eyes and arched my back…

" Baby, please open your eyes, I want you to see me making love to you." 

I opened my eyes to the most gorgeous blue eyes I have ever seen. He wasn't fucking me he was actually making love to me. 

We continued making love throughout the night. I couldn't even tell you how many times this man made me cum. All I know is I was in heaven. Is so much more than the sex. It was the emotional connection that was between us was off the radar. 

I couldn't even tell you what time we actually fell asleep, I believe I dozed off before Steven. He held me close to him whispering sweet things in my ear. How could I not fall asleep and sleep peacefully in his arms?