3.2

Going back in time......

When I woke up the next morning my body hurt. I felt like I had been ran over. Most of the pain was down there. I knew it was going to hurt my first time but I never thought it would be like this. When I went to the bathroom to take a hot shower I noticed that I was bleeding. Maybe it is normal, I thought to myself.

After a nice long hot shower I got dressed and began my day. Making myself some breakfast I glanced out the window. As I watched him load his bags into the back of his mother's car my heart broke. He didn't even look my way. I was just a joke to him, he took what he wanted and now he is gone. He will forget about me but I will always remember him.
' good bye Steven Carmichael'

A month later....

" Catalina are you all packed?" My mother called out to me from the kitchen.
I am going to my aunt's house for the summer. I need to get away from here. I can't even look outside anymore without seeing him. I know he is gone but the memories are still here.

" Yeah I'm ready..." I said walking out with my my bags. My stomach was in knots. There was something odd about how I was feeling.

I love coming and staying with my aunt she is only a few years older than me. She hasn't found her mister right yet...so on the weekends she is on the hunt.

" Come on Cata go with me just this one night and I won't bug you anymore." My aunt Kelly begs as she is getting ready to go to a new club. I groan and go get ready...
" We are gonna have so much fun tonight...maybe you'll meet someone."

As we walked in right away Kelly met up with a couple of guys.
" Mitchell this is my niece Catalina ...Cata this Mitchell and his friend Bradley"
I have to admit that the guys were hot...right away Mitchell grabs onto Kelly.
" Ladies let's go get a drink." Kelly giggles as Mitchell pulled her with him. Bradley held out his arm...
" Ladies first." He said with a killer as hell smile.

As the night went on Bradley hung out with me while Kelly and Mitchell had their fun. I was getting tired so Bradley offered to take me home....he was a complete gentleman. Nothing happened between us. I don't think he was really in to ya know big girls. Kelly didn't come home that night.

Two weeks later the toilet was my best friend. Kelly was worried about me. I insisted I was fine.

A week later she brought me home a pregnancy test...I kind of fibbed and told her that Bradley and I fooled around when the test came back positive. I didn't want the truth to come out. I made her promise that she would keep her mouth shut. She wanted to go straight to Mitchell about his friend.

Well there goes my future....fuck me ....no no that's what got me in the predicament.

My mom called and said she had some exciting news... We were moving in with her boyfriend Richard and she was pregnant...oh  wonderful.... I was about to ruin her happiness with my big fuck up...

I don't think I have really accepted it yet. I am pregnant, I have a little human growing inside of me.... A little Steven.

No one can ever know the truth. It will ruin him. He has his whole life ahead of him.

I went home...well to Richards home a week later. I knew I had to tell my mother. There was no way I could hide it to much longer.

I finally got the nerve to tell here.
She was sitting on the couch when I walked in.

" Momma I need to tell you something."

" Okay baby...come sit" she patted the cushion beside her. It has always been just momma and me for as long as I can remember.

" Momma.... I messed up."  The tears I was holding back fell.
" I'm I'm.... pregnant."
Her face went blank. I was so scared she was going to hate me.

She took a lot better than I thought. She was understanding, after asking who the father was and told her I didn't want him to know. She never asked me again.