4.0

HIs Secret love

4.0

It has been a few weeks now that I have found out that I am a father. Things have actually been going really well. And Catalina, well, that's another story, or whatever you want to call it. We have been getting along great at work and out of work. I am ready to take that leap of taking our relationship to the next level.

Throughout the day, we do find ways to sneak in a kiss or two. I want so much more between us. I can tell she does as well.

" Hey beautiful..." I say walking into her office. She looked up at me from her computer screen with her beautiful brown eyes and smiles.

" Do you have plans tonight?"

" Umm, no, I don't why?" She asked.

I have made my mind up... I want Catalina, I want to show her that I have changed over the years I have been gone. I want to show her that I not only can be the father to Jaden that he deserves but the man she deserves.

" Would you and Jaden like to maybe go out to dinner tonight?"

Her smile widened and she tilted her head.

" Uhh Jaden is going to be with Emma and Jerrod tonight. Would it be ok if it was just me tonight?"

Hmm even better...maybe some one-on-one time will be good for us.

" Of course, I'll pick you up around 7"

She rewards me with...

" Here I need you to run this to Mrs. Roberts in accounting" she stands with a folder in her hand and walks closer to me. I reached to grab the folder and she grabbed my arm and wrapped it around her waist.

" I can't wait..." And she planted a kiss on my cheek.

The more I get to know this woman the more I am falling for her. Now I know what Charlie meant when he told her that she was easy to love.

On my way to accounting my phone rang....

" Mr. Carmichael hey is Christina from Homerun Realty. I was calling to let you know that your loan went through and you have a $200,000 credit for buying a home."

" Oh wow that was fast....wow I wasn't expecting that much." I was shocked and excited.

" I have already picked some homes that you may be interested in."

" That sounds wonderful, I could stop by during my lunch and look at them and talk about some changes I need to make in finding a home."

" Great Mr. Carmichael I'll see you soon."

When I hung up the phone my first thought was to ask Catalina if she would go with me. If my plans go as I want them to Jaden and her will be living with me.

Charlie was in her office when I returned. It made no difference...he might be living with us as well.

When I walked in, Cat walked over to me. I love how she doesn't feel like she has to hide anything from either of us.

" I want y'all to come with me to look at a house...I got approved for my military home loan." I blurted out.

" Babe I didn't even know you were trying to buy a house..."

" I didn't want to say anything until I was approved...the realty agency has a few for me to look at and I would like it if you would come with me, actually both of you" I said looking over at Charlie. I could tell he was a bit shocked

" I want to get momma out of that apartment and our family has grown a bit since I came home."

" If you are sure bro...I would love to come." Charlie patted my back.

" Hell, maybe we could take the rest of the day off if it's okay with HR..." he said, kind of giving Cat a puppy dog face.

" Let me call Mr. Mason and okay it with him." Cat said, picking up the office phone.

We stopped and picked up a burger for lunch before heading to the real estate office. I was a little nervous. I went from looking for a small house for my mother and I to a larger house for all of us.

I was driving and Cat sat between Charlie and I. It sounds weird but it felt perfect. She is perfect for both of us.

When we got to the office I explained to Christina that I or should I say we were looking for a bigger home. More on the lines of a 4 to 5 bedroom home.

" I have just the one for you and your family Mr. Carmichael....it is a little of a fixer upper, if you don't mind doing a little work but it falls right into your price range. Although it is a 6 bedroom and 4 bath."

Cat was holding my hand and once she heard it was bigger and I ...we could afford it she squeezed my hand.

" What do you say Bro...you want to go look at it?" I asked Charlie.

I thought maybe it would be something we all could work on as a family.

Damn that word is surely coming up a lot.

" I want to go look at it...I mean..." Cat began to say...that's all it took.

Christina gave us the address and the keys.

" Hey it's near Emma and Jarrod's house" Cat told us looking at the address.

The outside of the house was not that bad, yeah it needed a little work but nothing we couldn't handle.

I unlocked the door thinking that we were going to walk into a disaster but in reality it was not that bad. A little outdated but nothing we couldn't handle. There was a huge backyard.

' a yard for the kids to run around in' I thought...wait kids.... Did I want to have more kids with Cat? YES I did.

Cat was standing in the kitchen, I walked up behind her wrapping my arms around her waist.

" What do you think babe?" I asked her. Kissing along the back of her neck.

" I think this would be a wonderful place...you and Charlie would have no problem fixing what needs to be fixed to make a great home for y'all."

I turned her around and looked at her in her beautiful brown eyes....

" Our home baby, I want you and Jaden here with us as well."

I watched the tears build in her eyes.

" I want us all to be a real family..." fuck there is that damn word again.

" Man, are you making our woman cry?" Charlie came into the kitchen pulling Cat away from me.

" I didn't mean to...I just told her that I wanted her and Jaden here with us."

Our woman... I like the sound of that....

" We can talk more about it over dinner baby." I said as we walked out of the house....OUR house.