5.0

I watched as my brother threw Cat over his shoulder and she tries to protest him carrying her, I laughed. When he smacked her ass her head rose and my eyes landed on hers.
Damn what is it with this woman, I am under a spell cast by her. 

I slid in front of them to open my bedroom door. Cat is not a small woman with her wide child bearing hips and her round fat ass but the way Charlie is carrying her she is so small compared to him. That motherfucker may be my little brother but he makes me look like a twig.

He flipped her onto the bed and she let out a so very sexy laugh....
" Fiddle sticks"
Her and those damn words. I closed the door quietly and locked it. I didn't want Jaden or momma walking in on something they should not see.

Before I even realized really what was happening Charlie already had her half naked. She was laying on her back propped up on her elbows staring at me. Fuck me running backwards...her eyes are so fucking hypnotizing. The look she had was the same look she gave me so many years ago. The same look that made me do things that she wasn't truly ready for.

" What do you think we should do with this hot little thing, brother?" Charlie said pulling me from the memories of that night.

" Mmm for starters I want to taste her delicious cunt." I blurt out...as I moved closer to the bed.

Pulling her closer to the edge of the bed I reached in between her thighs and forced them open. Grabbing her ankles I lifted her legs to my shoulders and slid my hands under her ass gripping on to her bright ass purple panties that matched her bra. In one swift motion I pulled them up to her knees and grabbed them with my teeth. The smell of her arousal got my cock hard as a fucking steel rod. I finished pulling them off of her.

I could not pull my eyes away from her bare slick pussy. It was begging for my mouth.
" Oh fudge sickles" she moaned out as I dug right in. Licking from her asshole to her clit were I found my pleasure. Her hips rose up to me giving me more room to drive my middle finger deep into her soaked cock hole.

Her moans became muffled and I knew why. I glanced up and watched as Charlie fucked her face as she fucked mine.

I didn't think it would be such a turn on to watch her with another man but fuck if my dick wasn't aching to be deep inside of her right now. I wanted to wait until she came all over my tongue first.

Her hips grinded against me more, I could feel her tightening up around my finger and her muffled moans was driving me fucking crazy....
" That's it baby give it to me while he fucks you beautiful face." I moaned into her pussy.

" Oh my goddess fudge fucking sickle" she moaned loudly as she came. Her whole body went limp...

" Fuck man..." Charlie growled.

I wasted no time removing my pants and boxers. I had to have Catalina wrapped around me now. Lifting her legs back to my shoulders, guiding myself into her. Oh fuck she felt so fucking tight, she felt like she was my home. Fuck this woman is my home.

" Baby get on your hands and knees." I told her as I pulled out of her....missing her around my hard already so much.

When she rolled over and got on her knees she looked back at me .....
" Like this?" She asked as she wiggled her ass on my cock.

" Oh yes baby just like this." I pushed her down and she caught her self with her hands and giggled.

I spread her fat juicy ass cheeks apart and rubbed my cock up and down her cunt and ass before I rammed deep back into her. Holding on to her wide hips slamming in and pulling out of her harder and harder each time.

I was fucking her hard unlike last night when I made love to her. I am glad her moans were muffled by Charlie's cock. If not she would be waking the dead.

" Oh fuck man I'm gonna fill our woman's mouth....oh fuck yeah babe" Charlie yelled out.

I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back so I could watch her face get fucked just as hard as I was fucking her tight cunt.

She began to cry out that she was going to cum again....so I spit  on her asshole and slid my finger in just past her tight muscle. She rammed back to me making my finger go in more ....oh my Cat is a kinky one. We will have to explore that some other time maybe...

" AWWW fuck..." I growled as I felt my balls tighten up.
" Fuck baby I'm gonna fucking .... awwwww...cum."

Two more hard pumps and I was filling her up with my jizz. Fuck I love this woman....I slammed in and stood still as I emptied myself deep inside of her womb.

A crazy thought came to my mind....
' maybe I just gave her a sibling for my son'

After I pulled out she collapsed onto the bed panting....
" Oh fuck guys that was ..... amazing." Oh yeah we made her cuss...real cuss  words.