6.0

A new beginning.....

A smile took over my face hearing the doctor tell me congratulations. Then the slight worry about Steven and Charlie, how are they going to react?. May as well rip the band-aid off now before I start making plans for my little angel.

I asked the nurse if she could go and get them for me. I am almost positive that Stevens mom came as well. Charlie walked in first. My stomach ached from my nerves. Well here goes nothing. I know that I am going to loose one of them more and likely it's going to be Charlesi hop not. I care for him s lot. Umm there is something I need to tell you guys. I am pregnant. The look on his facesde me cringe. He smiled a small smile and then gave me a hug. "'i will understand if you don't want to stick around... You know seeing our relationship.

,'i knew the situation when I walked into it. Once I got to know you more I secretly hopped that you would become pregnant. Even if the babysnotmine o ain't going no where I will raise it with Jaden as my own. Then later we could try for a girl...A little girl that looks just like you.he could pass as Charles son, I can't believe it myself Jaden has dark hair, I just told myself he got that from me but not those cute little hazel eyes... That Charles all the way... I wish Charles washiss real father instead of Steven. Don't get me wrong Steven has proven that he's ready to be a father to Jaden. I guess I have to allow him to be his father.