2.3

Charlie invited me to lunch with him and Cat...hell fuck yes, I'm going. Cat was all flustered. Maybe I should not have done what I did, but I couldn't help. I needed to feel her again. Hell, I need to feel her now.

We talked about me working as her assistant. I could tell Charlie was not too fond of it, but hell what could he do.

I was trying to keep my mind in the conversation, but my mind kept replaying my hands all over Cat's luscious curves, feeling her soft skin.

" Steven... Yo earth to Steven...." He called out to me.

" Sorry man, what did you say?"
I asked him trying not to make it obvious that I had his girlfriend on my mind.

" I asked you if you wanted to have dinner with us tonight?" He asked.

" Yeah yeah man..." I answered him.

Cat didn't say much of anything the whole time we was having lunch.

When we got back to the office I went to my office and she went to hers. I waited a little while before I went and knocked on her door. She yelled come in. When saw it was me she exhaled a deep breath.

" Did you need something?" She asked as I shut the door.

" Yeah you..."

" Look Steven I can't be doing this...I am with your brother..." She cried out to me.

" He doesn't have to know it can be our little secret." I told her walking closer to her.

" Don't you think I have been your secret for way to long. That's all I will ever be to you."

" No Cat I don't want you to be a secret anymore." I told her kneeling done to her.
" I can't wait until I can tell the world you are the mother of my son. I have always wanted you since you were 16 but I had to wait and then it was to late I had to go. I hoped and prayed you were still here when I got back so I could tell you. Then my mother said you moved away she never saw you again. But now I know why....she would have known."
Tears ran down her face.
" I know I hurt you not only physically but emotionally also. You gave me something and I swear I didn't take it for granted." I felt my eyes fill with tears also.
" I want to be with you and our son I want what I walked away from back.... Catalina I love you."

She reached out to my face cupping my cheek.
" It's to late now Steven....." She stopped what she was saying as her eyes went to the door.

My brother stood there staring at us. I didn't know what to say or do. I stood up and looked at him.
" I'm sorry Charlie I thought I could just walk away...I can't."

He walked in and shut the door behind him. His face showed no expression.

Cat got up and went to him....
" I knew he had feelings for you...I watched how he looked at you at the cookout. And you didn't lie to me...you told me about the feelings you had for him." He turned to walk away and she stopped him.

" It's to late for him and I Charlie...I want to be with you ....I love...." She stopped her self

" Catalina I have falling for you...you are a very easy person to love. But I won't hold you back...from being with him." He told her.

" Wait... Charlie you don't have to walk away from her. You can still be with her."

" How Steven .....I can't be with her knowing you want to be with her too."

" We can both be with her...I know it sounds weird but we can make it work." I tell him Cat looked back at me...

" Umm hello guys I am here you know....do I even have a say in anything?" She said holding back the tears and laughter.

I have a buddy from the marines that told me about how him and his brother fell I love with the same woman and she couldn't decide so they shared her. I told the both of them.

" I don't know about that guys....let me think about it" Cat said....so she is not totally against it.