2.2

Yesterday went a lot better than I thought it would have after Steven found out Jaden was his son. We spent most of the afternoon at the park with Jerrod and Emma.

I am still trying to figure out how to tell Jaden about Steven. I can't just come out and say hey buddy, Steven is your father. I have decided that I was going to talk to my mother about it first and see if she has any ideas. Well, first I have to get past telling her who her grandson's father is.

I got ready for work like every morning. It's a usual Monday morning. Get dressed, eat and take the kids to school, then off to my 9 to 5 comfy desk job.

Today should be really easy for me. Make a couple of calls for interviews and go through some apps.

Yeah, right... I only wish.

Mr. Mason came and told me that he hired a new guy, and is starting this morning. He didn't tell me who. I know he has Steven's app, and I'm just waiting for that bomb to drop.

Charlie brought me a coffee which is always a good way to start my day, plus seeing his gorgeous smile. Things between us are working out even though who his brother is.

Someone knocked on my door and I yelled for them to come in. I didn't look up from my screen right away. When I saw who it was I wanted to just fucking scream.

" Well good morning boss lady." Fuckkkkk me. Steven stood in the doorway wearing a pair of black slacks with a white button down long shelve shirt with the top buttons unbuttoned.

" Charlie didn't tell me you worked here as well." He said walking in. 

" Yep, been here for six years now." I say trying to put a smile on my face.  This is not going to be fun at all.
" So I am guess you are my new assistant?" I asked kind of already knowing the answer. 

" Yeah I guess." He said, I could hear something different in his voice. 

" Well let's get started..." My trying to be professional.

I started showing him what he would be doing. He sat next to me as I showed him the software we use. He was catching on really fast. I was shocked, my big marine was actually good.... Wait, what my big marine what the hell. Get that out of your mind now C... 

I caught myself staring at him a few times. I think he caught me a time or two. After a couple of hours he had it down pack. 

" I'll show your office now, maybe I should have shown you that first." I told him. 

We went to walk out of my office, I reached for the door knob. Steven held his hand on the door stopping me from opening the door. I turned to him...
" What are you doing?" I asked him in a hushed voice.  He stood only inches from my face. I couldn't help but to look him in his eyes. Brushing my cheek with his thumb. I felt the electric run through my body. The same feeling I had the night I gave myself to him.

" I am looking at how beautiful my son's mother is, trying to keep my hands to myself." He whispered as his eyes went from my eyes to my lips. 

Oh, god please tell me this is not happening .... there is no way I can tell him no. He is the man that took over my dreams for the past six years. 

" Steven...I'm...." He shut me up by pressing his lips to mine. His lips were so gentle but yet rough. He nibbled on my bottom lip causing me to open my mouth. He took advantage and shoved his tongue into my mouth. I know I should stop him but I couldn't, it feels so wonderful. He turned me to the door pressing me against it, running his hand down my side. 

He pulled his lips away from mine and stared at me before he said....
" For the past 6 years you stayed on my mind. It wasn't just a thing for me, Catalina..." 

He went to say something else but there was a knock on the door. I looked up at the clock on the wall and noticed it was lunchtime....fuck Charlie.