↳ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙

You knocked on Naoya's office door, hoping that he would let you in. It had been a week since the last time you two had talked, he simply refused to acknowledge you which made you feel like trash. He had opened the door, and you gave him a smile. He sighed, but he didn't shut the door like the last time you were there.

"Hey." You walked into the small office. You often wondered how he managed to get an office before you. You both had gotten the same job, and started at the same time but he had managed to get a big promotion before you. Connections, perhaps? Or maybe his job was just too outstanding, although you thought of yourself as a very creative person.

"What do you need?" He asked as he sat down on his chair. You felt nervous as he stared you down, he was an intimidating man and he reminded you of Toji in a way; that was the main reason you started dating him. Although they were so different.

"We haven't talked in a week." You informed him, making him shrug. A look of indifference was on his face. He didn't seem to miss you.

"Your fault for not telling me about your daughter's dad." He was quick to say which made you roll your eyes.

"Naoya, I don't have the energy for this. I already have a toddler at home, and the last thing I need is to deal with another one at work." You responded which made him raise his eyebrows in surprise.

"Wow, alright. Never thought you'd compare me to a baby." He chuckled. He put his hand up defensively as he laughed. "If you don't want to tell me, fine, I guess. Let's have a truce."

"Good. Also my mother is making your favorite tonight, you're invited." You said, which made him nod. You walked out of the office and headed back to work.

-

"Hmm, Naoya we should go." You reminded him in between kisses. After work finished, you two got into his car and he was quick to initiate a makeout session. He cupped your face with one hand, while the other held the back of your head, pulling you in. "My parents are waiting for us."

"We haven't had sex in two weeks, let's make it quick." He responded. Sex with him wasn't enjoyable if you were honest; he never cared about your needs, the moment he came was the moment everything was over not mattering if you had an orgasm or not. Most of the time you didn't.

"After dinner we'll come back to your car. I'm hungry." You pulled away, and he just sighed. He put his seatbelt on and began driving.

-

"Mimi!" You kneeled down to hug the little girl who came running to your arms. You kissed her cheek, before she pulled away. She waved at Naoya, and then went back to playing.

"How are you doing, Naoya? Haven't seen you in a while." Your father looked at your boyfriend who felt as if he were out of place. Naoya went over to the couch to sit down and talk to your father. You excused yourself to go take a quick shower and put on more comfortable clothes. You doubted they would care as they all seemed to be focused on something else.

The moment you stepped a foot into the bathroom, your phone rang and you figured out who it was right away. You sighed before grabbing the phone and accepting the call.

"What's up?" You asked, as you turned on the faucet.

"What are you two doing? I was wondering if I could stop by." He was quick to say, making you sigh.

"Having dinner with my parents and my boyfriend. Some other time. Anything else?" You replied.

"Do you have any plans tomorrow? Can I take you two shopping? I know she would love to get new toys." He asked, and you thought about it.

"Sure, come at one." You answered before hanging up the phone and getting in the shower.

When you finished, you walked out to find Misumi playing with some old box, and your parents speaking with Naoya. You were about to sit down with them, but then decided to play with your daughter, who you knew would appreciate you accompanying her.

-

"Thank you for dinner, Mrs. L/N." Naoya waved at your mother and then at your father before walking out of the door. You accompanied him, since you were going to give him what you promised.

He hurriedly walked to his car, but you took your sweet time. You clicked your tongue and rolled your eyes as you noticed a familiar car approaching. He did whatever the hell he wanted, that was clear to you.

Naoya noticed, and stopped walking. He stared at it and then looked at you. He raised his eyebrow as he pointed at the car. "Did Geto get a new car?"

"No." You answered, as you watched Toji get out of the car.

"Then who the hell is that?" He was quick to notice, as the figure walked closer. "Do you know him?"

"He's Mimi's father." You revealed, which made him widen his eyes.

"Mimi's father?" He repeated, which made you furrow your eyebrows in confusion and nod. You knew you had the looks to get someone as attractive as Toji, so why was he so surprised? He repeated once again, this time much louder, "Mimi's father?!"

"Yes!" You responded, clearly annoyed. Toji walked up to the two of you, and looked back and forth. Toji couldn't remember the man, although there was something about him that seemed familiar. Toji extended his hand for Naoya to shake.

"I assume you're Y/N's boyfriend. I'm Toji Fushiguro. Pleased to meet you." Naoya looked down at the hand, dumbfounded.

"I have to go, Y/N. I'll see you tomorrow." Naoya was quick to walk away without even acknowledging the man. Toji didn't mind, in his years of life he had encountered many weird people. When Naoya had driven away, Toji was quick to speak.

"Your boyfriend is kind of weird. He reminds me of someone though, don't remember who." Toji shared.

"Why are you here?" You asked.

"To see my daughter." Toji responded. "Okay but tell me your boyfriend's name, I'm kind of curious now."

"Naoya Zenin." You answered, which made his eyes widen. He felt his heart drop at the mention of that last name.

"Zenin?" He blinked, trying to check if it wasn't just a mind game. You nodded, unsure on why he asked that back.

"No, you have to break up with him."