↳ 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚

You reached the suite, and a sigh of relief escaped your lips as you finally took off your heels. But your night was far from over. You had come to that decision at the end of dinner. Before Toji could do much, you grabbed his hand and dragged him through the door that you thought was the bedroom. Luckily for you, you were right.

You cupped his face and began to kiss him. Much different than the other kisses you had shared the past couple of months. More passionate, and more effort on your part. He, of course, kissed you back. When you pulled away, he nearly whined.

You unzipped your dress and let it fall to the floor before laying down on the soft bed. He licked his lips as he loosened the tie around him. He had dreamed about this moment happening again for three years. You looked down and smirked at the tent in his pants.

"Make me yours again, Toji." You said as you watched him unbutton his shirt.

"Did he make you feel good?" Toji asked as he unbuttoned his shirt. You shook your head in response. "Use your words, baby."

"No, Toji. He never made me feel like you do." You responded. "He never made me cum."

"Oh?" He raised his eyebrow in amusement, letting his shirt fall to the floor. He unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down, leaving him in his boxers. He joined you in the bed, quick to connect his lips with yours. He picked you up, placing you on top of him. His hand ran down your back while his tongue pressed against yours.

He pulled away with a smirk on his face. His hand went into your panties, and he ran his finger through your slick folds. "You wanna try something?"

"What?" You asked.

"Put your pussy on my face, and you decide what you want to do to entertain yourself." He said, which made you do a 180. Your cunt was directly over his face, while your face was so near his boxers. Before you could say anything, he pushed your panties to the side and began to run his tongue up and down your cunt.

Maybe because it had been so long, but you were already a mess and he had barely done anything. Your hand went under his boxers to palm his erection. You had nearly forgotten how big he was, but you'd be sure to remember tonight. You pulled his boxers down and bit your bottom lip.

"Fuck, Toji-" You moaned as his tongue entered your hole while his fingers played with your clit. Your hand began to stroke his cock before you brought your tongue down to lick the tip. You brought your head down, hollowing your cheeks as you took his whole cock into your mouth.

"So good-" He took his tongue out and focused on moving his fingers on your clit for a while. Your hand stroked the parts that couldn't fit into your mouth. He groaned since the feeling of your mouth was just too good. It was a feeling he missed so much.

He pushed two fingers into your cunt, and he was quick to curl them. He moved his fingers fast while his mouth began to suck on your clit. You began to moan on his cock, the vibrations giving him a newfound kind of pleasure.

You felt your orgasm approach, and it didn't take long for you to come around his fingers. He didn't stop, and your mouth was too engulfed with his cock to say anything. Your eyes began to fill up with tears, but you knew he wouldn't stop because he would try to account for all those orgasms that you didn't receive. It wouldn't all just be completed in one night, but he would give you a couple tonight.

"Just like that, baby-" He pulled away and moaned as you took his whole cock into your mouth. He let out a loud groan as his cock twitched and his cum hit the back of your throat. Toji continued sucking your clit while his fingers worked in your cunt. You took a short break, letting your moans roam freely.

You had plans on going back to do the same thing he was doing to you. However, it didn't work out in your favor since your second orgasm was quick to build up. You came around his fingers for a second time.

He gently put you down on the bed, and you flipped over. You stared at the ceiling, and before you knew he was on top of you. He licked his lips before pressing the tip on your clit. He teased you just putting the tip in before taking it out and pressing it back on your clit.

"More." You gave him doe eyes, and he couldn't resist. Finally, he entered your cunt, a moan escaping both of your lips.

"Fuck- How tiny is his dick? You're so fucking tight." He had to give you a minute to adjust before he began to move. He moved slowly since he was too scared that you weren't ready and that he might hurt you.

"S' big-" You closed your eyes, loving the feeling of him filling you up again. His hand cupped your face.

"Open your eyes. I want you to watch me." He ordered, and you hesitantly nodded before opening your eyes. He leaned down and pressed his lips against yours. The kiss was short and when he pulled away he was quick to say, "I love you."

"I love you too." You told him, and he immediately began going faster. Your mouth parted, and you thanked heaven that you were alone and you didn't have to be careful with the noises that left your lips.

A ring of cream formed around his cock. His hand moved down and his thumb began to play with your clit. Your eyes began rolling to the back of your head as a familiar feeling began to build up for the third time that night.

"Gonna fuck you- shit- every night." He began to babble, and you hummed since your mind was too clouded to process what he was saying. Not like you would object after tonight, anyways.

"Toji-" You practically yelled as you came around him. As you came down your high, he lowered his head to put your nipple in his mouth and circle his tongue around it. His other hand stopped playing with your clit and pinched your other nipple.

"Fuck-" He moaned in between sucks. You felt as his thrust became sloppy.

"Pull out." You reminded him. He moved his mouth up to your neck, leaving a couple kisses.

"Would it be much of a problem if I got you pregnant again?" He asked, and he didn't even have to look up at you to know your eyes were boring into his head. So he did as you wanted and pulled out, coming on your lower abdomen.

He plopped down on the bed beside you, resting his head on your chest. He was going to get you a towel, but he would give himself a minute to catch his breath first.

"I love you." He told you.

"I love you too." You responded. For a minute you both stayed quiet.

"Just so you know, next time I fuck you, I'm going to try to knock you up." He informed you which made you burst out laughing.

"Then we won't be having sex for a while." You replied. He laughed before getting himself off your chest and bringing his face up to peck your lips.

"I'm just jokin', my love. I want to enjoy you and our family for a while before we have another one." He said. "If you want, of course."

"Get me a ring first, and then I'll consider having another one with you."