↳ 𝙈𝙞𝙢𝙞'𝙨 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙋𝙩. 2

First guests to arrive were your parents. You smiled at them, and they smiled back. They leaned in for a hug, as if nothing had happened. For tonight, you would act as if nothing had happened for the sake of your daughter's birthday party. You hugged them and let them into your home. They looked around their living room, their eyes landing on Toji.

"Hello." Toji spoke up, and they ignored him. Toji knew that this was the type of treatment he should've expected after all that happened. They searched around for the child, but there was no sign of her.

"Mimi, come greet your grandparents!" You yelled, and it didn't take too long before she came running to the living room. The pair grinned as they saw their precious granddaughter.

"Pa!" Misumi exclaimed since her grandfather was the first person she saw. She was quick to hug the old man, and then her grandmother. Both were so happy to see their granddaughter after a few months. Megumi walked into the living room and walked to your side, unsure of what to do.

"Greet them, Gumi." His father told him, and Megumi complied.

"Hi." Megumi waved at them, not knowing if they remembered him or not.

"Hi, Megumi." Your mother smiled, and your father did the same. One would say the atmosphere in the room was awkward, but luckily enough Misumi changed that while she babbled and babbled.

"Let me check on the food. See if it's edible." Toji said before walking to the kitchen. Megumi followed, and you were tempted to go with them. By this time your parents were on the couch, Misumi sitting between them. Just when you were about to go, Misumi looked back at you.

"Mommy, come sit." She told you, and you walked over and sat on the loveseat that was near the couch. Misumi stood up and climbed onto the loveseat before crawling to your lap.

"This is a nice house..." Your father began and you hummed in response. "It was to be expected though, he is rich."

"Oh dear, let's change the topic." Your mother gently patted his back. "Our granddaughter is turning three, the last thing we need is to speak about the past."

"Right, sorry... It's just kind of difficult not to, considering we haven't seen each other for months." Your father explained. "Nice to see Megumi after all this time, though. Little boy has grown so much."

"Yeah, can't believe how much he has changed." Your mother commented. "But I guess that's how time works."

-

More guests arrived, including Megumi's friends, Gojo and Geto, and Geto's parents. Megumi played a board game with his friends and Misumi (although she didn't understand anything that was going on), while you and Toji tried to stay away from the adults. You sat next to each other while you watched the kids play.

"I win!" Sukuna rightfully claimed, since he did win. Of course, that logic wouldn't be accepted.

"Wrong. Mimi wins." Megumi argued.

"She didn't even follow the rules." Sukuna rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"You didn't either, you cheated!" Nobara called him out, making both Yuji and Megumi laugh.

"She was creative and created her own rules. She wins." Yuji said, making you and Toji look at each other and giggle.

It was nice to watch them since you knew that the people in the kitchen were talking shit about you and Toji. You heard your names every now and then, although they tried to not mention them. It was so annoying that not even at your daughter's birthday party would they shut up about it. They had all other days to talk about it, so why did they choose today? It made you wish you had excluded them all and just invited Megumi's friends.