↳ 𝘿𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝘽𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜

"Megumi, why aren't your bags packed?" You asked the boy. You had to get going soon.

Your wedding was a couple of days away, and you were getting married overseas. You'd be gone for two weeks. The kids would be back in one week because they had school since it was the middle of May. They'd be staying with your parents for the extra week. Even if they were on vacation, you would send them back with your parents because it was your honeymoon.

Since your parents were going to take care of the kids pretty much for two weeks, you invited them to the wedding. It was a small beach wedding, just with your kids, your parents, and a couple other friends and family members from your side. Toji had invited no one because he didn't have friends or family. Tsumiki and Genki would've been invited but you both doubted that their mother would allow it.

"Sorry mom." He responded. Now you had to rush and help him with his bag. You were quick to look for clothes, and swimsuits and all that stuff that was needed while you were away.

"I'll go start the car!" Toji yelled. Toji got impatient quickly so you had to hurry up. He was carrying Misumi so you hoped she would be a handful so you got a couple of extra minutes.

"If you needed help you could've told me last night, now we're going to be late." You lectured as you looked for clothes. "I would've gladly helped you, honey. I wouldn't have been mad, I was packing Misumi's suitcase, I could've packed yours after."

"Sorry mom." He repeated as he looked for more clothes. And you were lucky enough to finish in less than ten minutes. Toji had taken your suitcase and placed it in the trunk of the car. The only luggage left to put in the car was Megumi's so you grabbed it and practically ran down the stairs.

When you both got to the car, it was fair to say that Toji wasn't exactly the happiest. He didn't say anything though, he put his music on and didn't say anything. But you turned down the music because it was so inappropriate and you didn't want Misumi to pick up that language.

"We have children in the backseat, the last thing you want is for them to pick up that language." You told him, which made him roll his eyes. He stayed quiet.

"Where we going, mommy?" Misumi asked. It was too late in the day to go to preschool and she wasn't told that she'd be staying with her grandparents the previous day.

"We're going to another country, Mimi, for your dad's and I's wedding." You told her, and she got excited. For the last couple of months you had shown her princess movies with a happy wedding at the end and that had gotten her excited.

"Did you pack your wedding dress?" Toji asked and you hummed in response.

"That was the first thing I packed, can't have a wedding without the wedding dress." You responded.

"Right." He replied.

"Mommy will wear a pretty dress?" Misumi questioned and you hummed in response.

"You will be wearing a pretty dress too." You informed her. You wanted Misumi to have a dress similar to yours. It was a kid's version of your dress, it was the same color and everything just something more appropriate for her age.

"I'll look pretty like mommy!" She exclaimed which made you and Toji smile.

-

Toji had gotten a suite that gave you a view of the sea. Misumi was in awe by the view. She stood by the window, putting her hands on the glass as she stared at the pristine blue ocean. Meanwhile the rest of you were busy with your bags and such.

"There's only two rooms so Misumi will either sleep with us or with Megumi." Toji informed you, Misumi's Hello Kitty backpack was on his back as he thought about where to put her stuff. You were too busy thinking of a hiding spot for your dress.