↳ 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜

"Break up with him?" You repeated back to you, hoping he would just say it was a joke or something but when he didn't, you burst out laughing. "How about you divorce your wife. I'm not going to break up with my boyfriend."

"You have to." He had a stern tone of voice which pissed you off. You flicked him off before starting to walk back to your house. He grabbed your forearm before you could get far enough. You turned to look at him again.

"Why do I have to break up with my boyfriend? Give me a good reason and I'll consider it." You lied. You weren't going to consider breaking up with your boyfriend to please Toji. You didn't care about making Toji happy, why would you?

"Do you remember how I got my scar? Do you remember that night?" He asked, and you nodded slightly. You remembered that night vividly.

"You told me your family wasn't the nicest." You responded. "What does that have to do with Naoya?"

"I'm a Zenin. Naoya is my little cousin." He revealed, which still left you wondering why the hell you should even consider breaking up with Naoya. So far he was a good boyfriend in most ways.

"Okay, I get why you resent the Zenin's but Naoya has nothing to do with it." You replied, which made him visibly upset.

"I don't care if Naoya has anything to do with it or not! I don't want anyone from that family near my daughter or you! I've kept them away from Megumi for long enough, and I plan on doing the same thing for my daughter!" He raised his voice which made you grab the collar of his shirt and bend him down so his face would be at your level.

"Keep yelling like that, I dare you. If my parents come out and find you here, I won't get to live another day and if that happens I'm taking you with me. Don't let Mimi and Gumi be orphans." You threatened him, and you watched as a genuine look of fear took over his face. When you let go of him he cleared his throat.

"Sorry." He scratched the back of his neck. He didn't waste much of his time apologizing, instead he went back to the original subject. "I want him away from her."

"Naoya is a great man. He hasn't done anything bad, and I'm not going to break up with him just because you want me to. I get that you have trauma because of his family, but he's not them." You stated. "I'll break up with him when you divorce your wife."

"You still want me to bring her out or are you going to cry like a little bitch?" You asked.

"Why would I cry?" He tilted his head.

"I know you, Toji. When you're not in control of a situation you tend to get frustrated." You told him. "Maybe it's how all toddlers act, but Mimi takes after you in that aspect."

"Bring her out, I came here to see her and I'm not leaving till I get a hug."

-

Toji had done as he promised the previous day. He took your daughter shopping, along with you and Megumi. He had given you a credit card to pick whatever you wanted to buy whether it'd be for you or your daughter. He had taken her to the play place, and Megumi accompanied them too.

So you looked at the children's store, buying stuff for Megumi and Misumi, even things for Tsumiki and Mrs. Fushiguro's son. You searched throughout many stores, seeing stuff for all of them. You had even bought a shirt for Toji.

When your shopping ended, you went to the play place and found Megumi staring at his phone, while Toji followed Misumi around. You walked over to Megumi and smiled.

"Having fun?" You asked and he just hummed in response. You clicked your tongue but didn't say anything about it.

"Mommy!" Misumi yelled, as she ran over towards you. She was all sweaty, which made you laugh. "Having fun, Mimi?"

"Yes!" She responded excitedly. Toji looked out of breath, he had completely forgotten how tiring it was to run after a toddler.

"What did you buy?" Toji asked, pointing at the bags. You had gotten two bags from each store you went to, one for him to take home and the other for you to take home. You gave him the ones that were for him and his family.

"These are for you and your family. The other ones are just clothes for Mimi." You informed him. "I got you a shirt, I hope you like it."

"Thank you, Y/N. I appreciate it." He blushed, and you tried your best to not comment on it. He then looked at the bags again. "What did you buy for yourself?"

"Nothing." You answered, which made him furrow his eyebrows.

"What do you mean, nothing? I gave you that credit card so you could buy stuff for you and Mimi, not for me and for Megumi. Trust me, we already get everything we want." He argued but you just ignored him.

"I hope you all enjoy your clothes." You smiled, and he picked up Misumi, and grabbed your wrist to drag you back to the stores.

"C'mon Megumi! We're not leaving until Y/N buys something for herself." He informed the eleven-year-old who was quick to follow.

So you entered some stores and were forced to look for something that you'd like. While you liked almost everything, you were going to act as if you didn't. You really didn't want anything for yourself at the moment.

"How about this?" He held up a dress that caught his eye. You looked at it and then at him, chuckling a bit.

"I don't think I could pull off that dress." You shared, which made him furrow his eyebrows.

"You could definitely pull that off. Tell me your size, and I'll get it." He was quick to say. "And I don't care what you say. You're getting it and that's final. I don't care if it stays in your closet forever."

"It's fine Toji, I don't need more clothes! My closet is already so full." You informed him which made him roll his eyes.

"Then I'll get you another closet." He replied, which made you raise your eyebrow.

"How would you even do that?" You asked, which gave him an idea. But he had to think about it first before acting out on it.

"You'll see."