↳ 𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣

"Are you ready, Megumi?" You asked as you knocked on your son's room. His friends were sitting in the living room since they were going to accompany you while trick-or-treating. They agreed upon dressing up as sorcerers. Except Sukuna, who wanted to be a demon.

"I'm ready." Megumi opened the door with a smile. You smiled at him before kissing his forehead.

"Looking good as always, honey." You told him before you were interrupted.

"Y/N, tell Megumi to hurry up! His friends are being annoyi- Erhm.. Just tell him to hurry up since Mimi is waiting!" You heard Toji yell, making you roll your eyes. You sighed before turning around and he was quick to follow as you walked towards the stairs.

"Who are you supposed to be?" He questioned.

"Mimi's fairy godmother. If you think I look ridiculous, wait until you see your father." You told the child, who smirked just imagining the dumb costume his daughter forced him to put on. He couldn't even begin to imagine how dumb Toji looked with the costume that barely fit the man. He burst out laughing at the sight of his father, and for the first time Toji was tempted to fight his child.

"Megumi, son, can you fight?" Toji asked while Megumi continued laughing.

"Woah, first you'll have to go through me, mister." You warned him, glaring at him. Your eyes softened up at the sight of your daughter, who had taken off her tiara.

"Mommy, can you help? Daddy fucked it up." She spoke, making both you and Toji's eyes widen. Megumi continued laughing and his friends also began laughing with him.

"Mimi! That's a bad word, honey. Don't say that." You informed her as you took the tiara from her hands and put it on her hair. "What kind of language do you use around our daughter?"

"My regular language, honey." Toji responded, making you click your tongue.

"That's the problem, Toji. Change it up. We can't have our three-year-old talking like that." You said, fixing her tiara and leaning down to place a kiss on her forehead. You looked back at Megumi, pointing. "You better not get any ideas and talk like that old man."

"I won't, mom." He responded.

-

"Trick or treat!" Misumi stuck out the bag where all the candy that was given to her was located. Toji held her the entire time, and you knew his arms were getting tired from carrying her all around the neighborhood. But he'd have his reward soon. Misumi was still too young to eat all that candy and sugar so he'd be eating most of that Halloween candy while giving some chocolate to the girl.

"Those bastards gave us licorice. They'll burn in hell." Toji told the little girl while walking back to you. You were following the kids, which was no easy task since they all had a mind of their own and each wanted to go to a specific house.

"Woah, Sukuna, where are you going?" You asked as you grabbed the little boy's arm to stop him. He pointed at the house with a huge inflatable of some weird Halloween monster. "We're not going to that house for now."

"Oh, c'mon mom, we're old enough. Let us wander around the neighborhood for a bit. It's safe." Megumi began and you sighed. The neighborhood was safe but you wanted to keep your eyes on them. You didn't want anything bad to happen to them. Toji caught up to you, and Megumi was quick to ask. "Dad, can we go off on our own for a bit?"

"Sure, just meet up near that house before midnight." Toji responded, as he pointed at the house that Sukuna wanted to go to. "Remember the way or I'll leave you all."

"Toji..." You looked at the man, and the kids were quick to go off on their own. You rolled your eyes before taking Misumi from his arms. He complained even though he was glad since his arms were tired.