↳ 𝙎𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙

Toji entered his house and sighed looking at the dark place. He made his way upstairs, and was quick to open the door to his son's room. It was always a habit to place a kiss on his son's forehead before going to bed. Toji clicked his tongue when he found Megumi on his phone.

"Megumi, tomorrow you have school. Put that damn phone down." Toji was quick to say, which made the kid complain and put the phone on his nightstand. He laid on his side and practically covered his head with the blanket. Toji walked over and placed a kiss on the part of his head that wasn't covered by the blanket.

"Love you, Gumi." The man said before walking out of the room. He walked to Tsumiki's room and slightly opened the door, poking his head in to check she was breathing before closing the door. Finally came Genki's room, and he did the same thing he did with Tsumiki.

He walked into his room and locked himself in. He took off his shirt and pants before walking to the bathroom that was attached to the room. He turned on the faucet and got in, not caring if the water was hot or cold.

The shower was a quick one. He walked back to his room and grabbed a new pair of boxers before plopping down on the bed.

A week had passed since the night he told you he would divorce his wife. He planned on doing that but the problem was that her little "business" trip was taking longer than expected. He was getting impatient.

He shut his eyes, and right when he was falling asleep his phone rang. He planned on not picking up the phone but he thought about the possibility of an emergency. He grabbed his phone and smiled when he looked at the name. He thought about it further. You wouldn't call him to just talk to him, your relationship with him wasn't at that stage yet. His smile dropped as he thought of bad scenarios.

"Hello?" He answered, putting the phone to his ear.

"I know you just left but Mimi has a really high fever and I need to take her to the hospital." He could hear your worried tone over the phone, which caused him to worry as well. He got up quickly to put on some clothes.

"Alright, I'm on my way." He responded before hanging up the phone. He knew how hard that was since a couple of weeks after his first wife died, the same happened with Megumi. He felt so alone as he waited to hear what was wrong with his son. So at least you wouldn't be alone.

-

The very first thing he heard when he entered his daughter's room was coughing. He didn't bother greeting the child since two hours ago he was there tucking her in. He put the back of his hand over her forehead, confirming your earlier statement. She had a high fever, and although you could try to treat it at home, it was best to take her to the hospital.

He picked her up, grabbing her elephant plush and walked out of the room. You followed them. He was quick to get out of the house and walk to his car. He carefully put her into the car seat. When you were both in the car, he didn't care to wait till you were buckled up before he started driving. His priority was getting Misumi to the hospital.

"Did she show signs of being sick earlier today?" You asked, as he focused on the road.

"She was sneezing but I didn't think much of it." He shared.

"It's probably nothing. Hopefully it's nothing." You responded. The little girl was falling asleep in the car seat while the two of you spoke. "Let's just make sure it's nothing with the doctor."

-

While trying to get her out of the car, the child vomited all over Toji. So he took off his jacket, which left him with the white undershirt that he had luckily decided to wear. He had thrown away his jacket since he had no plans on wearing it again after that incident.