↳ 𝙐𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙚 𝙏𝙤𝙧𝙪 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙜𝙪

"Toru!" Mimi yelled as she ran over to hug Gojo. They finally had time to visit. Gojo picked her up and hugged her, before filling her face with kisses. Geto watched, a bit jealous since Gojo was the favorite uncle.

"You've grown up so much, Mimi! You're almost as tall as your mom!" He joked, making you roll your eyes. You held Bubbles in your arms, and Geto was quick to notice the puppy. You noticed how excited Geto was so you walked over and handed him the dog. Misumi noticed as Geto carried the pet.

"Sugu!" She extended her arms, making Gojo feel betrayed. Geto laughed, knowing it was because he held the puppy in his hands. Geto gave you back Bubbles before taking Misumi.

"Odd that you got her a puppy." Gojo commented as he grabbed Bubbles from your hands. You laughed before walking over to the couch to sit down, and both men followed your lead.

"I didn't get her a puppy, Toji did." You responded, making Gojo's eyes widen. Geto wasn't as shocked since he was keeping tabs on you, calling you at least once per week. "What? Satoru, did you think I was able to afford this house? He bought it for us."

"Mr. Toji is coming in with the big bucks." Gojo commented, making you giggle.

"Hit him." Geto whispered to Misumi, and she didn't hesitate before slapping Gojo's arm.

"Suguru! Don't tell Mimi to hit other people. Misumi, don't hit other people." You scolded them, making Geto laugh.

"Sorry, mommy." The child apologized.

"Apologize to Toru." You told her, since ultimately he was the one hurt.

"Sorry, Toru." She gave doe eyes to Gojo, and he put the puppy on the floor before taking her into his arms and kissing her cheek.

"You can never do anything wrong in my eyes, Mimi." He pinched her cheek. "It's all this bastard's fault."

"Language!" Misumi called him out and he was quick to apologize. He set her down on the floor, to let her go play.

"You two will never change, huh?" You asked and the men shrugged in response. You rolled your eyes and they waited till Misumi was concentrated on playing to speak.

"Are you back together with you know who?" Geto asked and Gojo was quick to slap Geto's arm.

"She's with Naoya, dumbass. She helps cheat but she isn't a cheater." Gojo defended you. Geto slapped Gojo back.

"They broke up, dumbass. I told you and you said "No way, thank the lord!"" Geto mimicked, causing you to laugh but at the same time feel slightly offended.

"You two didn't like Naoya?" You questioned, and the men interchanged a look. It was quiet before Geto cleared his throat.

"Y/N... we love you but we do have to say that your interest in men is questionable. Naoya is a walking red flag." Geto spoke, and Gojo was quick to agree.

"How often does he come here?" Gojo asked, curious to know if he was frequently active in your life. He doubted so, but he couldn't just assume that.

"Everyday. He takes care of Mimi." You revealed, making a face of confusion take over their faces. They didn't know that detail. They composed themselves.

"Is he coming today?" Gojo raised his eyebrow and you hummed in response. They were definitely staying to see him. Have a chat with him too.

"One thing about him is that he loves his daughter so much and he can't go a day without seeing her."

-

While Toji waited for the door to open, he expected the woman he loved with a warm smile on her face, or his precious daughter to receive him with a warm hug. His son stood next to him, expecting a similar welcome from his mother and his sister.

When the door opened, however, the pair were met with two "intimidating" tall men. Their arms were crossed and they glared at Toji through squinted eyes. Was Toji intimidated? Not at all. Neither was Megumi, as the little boy pushed the two men aside to enter the house and greet his mother and sister.

"Megumi! My love!" They heard as you greeted the young boy, and of course Misumi's "Goomi", which made everyone smile, but of course Geto and Gojo were quick to go back to being "intimidating".

"Are you two just going to stand there or do I have to push you aside?" Toji asked.

"Try and see." Geto responded, not an ounce of fear in his voice.

"Please don't- I mean, what he said!" Gojo agreed, although he was on the verge of shitting himself. Toji didn't waste another minute as he pushed the men aside and entered the house. They didn't do anything since they were a bit too scared of the man. Toji extended his arms, for the little girl that was running his way. He picked her up, and kissed her cheek.

"Princess, I missed you." He lightly pinched her cheek. You sat on the couch and watched the sweet interaction, as Misumi told her father everything about her short day. It wasn't so easy to understand, considering her words were still limited but Toji understood her baby language.

The man who had finally dropped their act also watched, and although they did admit, it was sweet, they weren't going to trust Toji so easily. They knew you better than anyone, meaning that they knew you would easily forgive someone you loved. They didn't want you to get hurt by him again.

You stopped watching them and turned your full attention to Megumi, who spoke to you about his issues at school and so on and so forth. You listened attentively and gave him your input. While you listened, you felt Toji's lips meet your cheek which was his greeting. Although that did earn him a slap from Misumi, who he was still holding. "My mommy."

"Mimi, you don't hit people." Toji scolded her as his free hand touched the place that was just hit by her little hand. It hurt more than he expected.

Gojo and Geto watched the whole interaction, not too happy about the kiss. They were going to have a talk with Toji later in the day. They would attempt to scare him away. Although they doubted that'd be possible.