↳ 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚

"Alright, you know what to do." You told Geto, as he held Misumi in his arms. He was ready to kick you both out.

"Not my first time taking care of her. Get out." He said.

You were all dolled up, ready to go on your date with Toji. You were unsure of what your plans for the night were, but he told you to dress up formally. You had picked out an old dress, and the moment Toji saw it he gave you his credit card and forced you to go out shopping for a new one. Now the man stood beside Geto, wearing a suit and tie, attempting to say goodbye to his precious daughter.

Since you weren't exactly on the best terms with your parents, and Geto owed you for not defending you as he watched people talk bad about you, he was in charge of babysitting as you went on your date with Toji. He didn't mind as he adored Mimi, and Megumi seemed like a well-behaved boy. Gojo also owed you for committing the same crime as Geto, but Gojo was too much of a man-child.

"Where's Megumi?" You asked, looking around for the young boy. He raised his hand making you notice that he was sitting on the couch. "Don't stay up all night playing video games, even if this idiot tells you it's fine."

"I won't, mom." He responded, and Geto furrowed his eyebrows, looking your way. He was a bit offended that you had called him an idiot in front of your kids.

"Where you going, daddy?" Misumi asked as she looked at the dressed up man. Whenever he had to work, Misumi was already tucked into her bed so she rarely saw the man leave.

"Just going out a little with your mommy." He responded as he grabbed his daughter from Geto's arms. Geto glared at him and rolled his eyes, but didn't say anything.

"Mommy?" She then looked at you and noticed how you were all dressed up. She looked back at her father and stuck out her bottom lip, crossing her arms. "Mommy leaving?"

"No, honey, I'm going to stay here with you. Your father is just a big fat liar." You told her, knowing that if she got the hint of you leaving she would cry which would force you to stay. It was best to deceive her until you left.

Toji kissed her forehead and you did the same. Toji gave the child back to Geto while you kissed the top of Megumi's head. Toji did the same, as you both quietly said farewell to him. After that Toji was quick to grab your hand and drag you out of the house. You two practically ran, and your heart nearly broke when you heard her cry out, "Mommy!"

You got into his car, and sighed. Toji turned on the engine, but didn't start driving to your destination. "Is it always going to be like this?"

"No, sadly. She'll eventually grow up and she'll have other priorities." You responded, which nearly broke Toji's heart. Megumi was like Misumi once, and he had certainly changed. But Toji couldn't lie because part of Megumi's change was due to him being a shitty father.

He rested his hand on your lap before beginning to drive to the place he had picked out. You couldn't deny that you were so excited to go on the date with the man. But you knew that your time was limited since you had Geto waiting at home, and he'd get tired eventually. "What time are we heading back home?"

"Date hasn't even officially started and you're already bored, huh?" An amused tone was clear in his voice. You knew he was just messing with you, so you weren't going to tell him otherwise. "We're going back tomorrow."

"What do you mean tomorrow-" You began but he was quick to interrupt.

"I told Geto and paid him some money so he could stay the night and watch them." He told you. "Tonight we're just taking a break from parenting. I love them more than my life but I'm a bit tired. You haven't gotten a break in three years so I assume you're tired too."