↳ 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡

It was April, therefore Misumi's first school year would start. Everyone was excited to drop her off at her new school. Megumi practically begged you to let you attend school a couple of minutes late so he could drop her off. But you wouldn't let him get to school late, you'd just drop Misumi off a couple of minutes early.

Today Megumi would also enter middle school but he wasn't as excited. Oh but you were so excited for everything that was happening in the kids' lives. But you weren't as excited when you heard your alarm clock, a reminder that you had to wake up.

Toji wouldn't be free from this, he was coming with you. In fact, he'd be the one to take over dropping Misumi off each morning. You shook him and he complained and complained until he was finally up.

"I wouldn't have to be doing this if you hadn't decided to put her in pre-school." He complained as he walked to the bathroom to get his day started. You also walked to the bathroom to attempt to get ready as well.

Once Toji had brushed his teeth, he walked out to wake up the children since you still had to do so much to get ready. He only had to change his pants and put on a shirt. Although you'd force him to dress up fancy or something of that sort to drop off Misumi.

He entered Megumi's room to wake him up because he didn't have to get Megumi ready. Megumi was old enough to do it himself. He shook Megumi awake, and Megumi groaned. "Wake up, Gumi! You have to go back to hell."

"Five more minutes." Megumi muttered but Toji knew that Megumi would try to go back to sleep.

"C'mon Gumi, we have to get going soon." Toji continued. "You'll get to see Yuji, Nobara and that weird friend... Sukuna."

Megumi finally woke up, and went straight to his bathroom. Now it was time for who he would assume would be the most difficult. He walked over to her room and gently opened the door. She looked like an angel as she slept.

"Mimi." He shook her. He continued shaking her and calling her name for a solid minute before she opened her eyes.

"What?" She asked, a bit annoyed.

"We have to get you to school, honey." Toji told her and her eyes lit up.

"School?" She smiled. You had told her all about the good things that school offered and she was excited. Toji smiled at her and then made her get up from bed so he could start getting her ready.

"What color outfit, Mimi?" Toji asked as she used the bathroom. Toji gave her privacy, hoping that she'd learn and give him some as well.

"Pink!" She responded and he began to look for pink outfits. Once he had a couple options she could pick from, he walked back to the bathroom. "Daddy, help."

He picked her up and put her down on the counter as he grabbed her toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it. You'd be making breakfast downstairs so Toji couldn't afford to waste much time. He decided to brush her teeth for her, which made things faster. He grabbed a hairbrush and some products to brush her hair.

Toji put her back down on the ground and she walked back to her room to look at the outfit options. Once she picked one, Toji helped her change. And then he kneeled down to her level to begin brushing her hair. He decided upon two pigtails.

He grabbed the backpack that was put in the corner of the room the previous week. The backpack was twice her size and he loved it so much because she looked adorable.

They walked out of the room together and downstairs to the kitchen, where you were making breakfast and lunches. Megumi was already downstairs eating.

"Good morning Gumi!" Misumi greeted him, and he shot a smile her way.

"Good morning mommy!" She walked over to you and hugged your leg.

"Good morning my sweet Mimi." You responded. "Excited for school?"

"Yes!" She exclaimed. You didn't dare to ask Megumi because you knew what the response would be. You finished writing his little lunch note to put in his lunchbox. Was it embarrassing for him? You hoped not.

You gave Misumi a note with a bunch of little hearts because she couldn't read yet.

"You will love preschool, I know so baby." You assured her. "And you'll make a bunch of friends too."

-

The three of you followed behind Misumi who wandered into the place. She had a princess backpack that was twice her size. She looked so adorable. Megumi walked up to her and held her hand.

"Here it is." You told both of them as you reached the classroom. The teacher was outside greeting the children and the kids. Megumi reached into his pocket and gave Misumi a little rock.

"Here's for good luck, I had it with me the very first day of school." He told her as he kissed her cheek. He put his hand up for a high-five and she gave it to him. "Good luck Mimi."

Now you were nearly on the verge of tears as you kneeled down to her level and kissed her cheek a couple of times. "You're going to do so good honey, make lots of friends."

You stood up, and you could tell the girl was confused. The worst part was coming up. Toji and Misumi spent nearly all their time together for the past year so they were attached to each other to an extent you couldn't believe. He kneeled down and hugged her.

"I h-hope you have a great day." He stuttered and tripped over his words as he tried not to sob, tears were streaming down his face.

"What do you mean, daddy?" She asked, fully believing that she'd spend her day with her father like any other regular day.

"I have to go and I'll be back by the end of the day." He told her and now her bottom lip quivered. Toji stood up from the ground and she hugged his leg.

"No!" She yelled as she began to cry. It wasn't embarrassing considering she wasn't the only kid crying.

"C'mon Mimi, you'll have fun." He said as he wiped his own tears. You walked over to them and kneeled down to her level again. You tapped her shoulder and she looked at you with her glossy eyes.

"Mommy, daddy and Gumi will be back at three." You assured her.

"Promise?" She asked and you hummed in response.

You were able to get her to her classroom, and even though she didn't have a smile on her face, she was no longer crying. You three walked out of the place.

"Ready for middle school?" You asked Megumi and he shook his head. He began to walk ahead to the car. You looked at Toji, and it was so noticeable that he had been crying. You kissed his cheek. "Everything okay, crybaby?"

"She's growing up too fast."