↳ 𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝘿𝙖𝙮

Toji loves Father's Day. Although the holiday isn't celebrated as much as Mother's Day, in his house it's very different. First, his lovely wife and children wake him up with a delicious breakfast.

"Happy Father's Day, daddy!" Misumi says, entering the room first. He's awake by now, just not out of bed. He sits up and watches the three of you walk in. Megumi walks behind Misumi, and you walk behind them, holding a tray with his breakfast on it. Four-year-old Misumi manages to climb on the bed, quickly wrapping her tiny arms around his large neck, and giving him a big kiss on his cheek. The man grins.

His son doesn't climb on the bed, instead he walks to his father's side and also kisses his cheek, repeating Misumi's words, "Happy Father's Day, dad."

"You're so sweet. Thank you." Toji responds. You finally reach him and give him the tray which he takes with a big smile on his face. He covers Misumi's eyes before pecking your lips. She's at that age where she gags every time you show any sort of affection to each other.

"We have some gifts for you." You tell him, and he raises his eyebrow at what these gifts might be. He hopes that your gift is sex, or something along those lines. He expects Misumi's gift to be a drawing or something of that sort, but he has no idea what Megumi would get him. He begins to eat breakfast while you three collect your gifts.

Misumi got off the bed to run to her room and get the gift. Megumi goes to his room as well. You kept the gift hidden in the bedroom, and surprisingly enough Toji didn't find it. You got the bag and gave it to him. He didn't look too happy with the gifts, which you expected but after all he does get another gift. For the time being, he receives a couple shirts and a wallet. It's the best you could think of since shopping for Toji is extremely difficult.

"This is so... Cute. I love it, honey." He responds and you bend down to peck his lips again before sitting down on the bed. "Am I getting another gift?"

"What more could you want?" You question, acting oblivious. He's about to respond but Misumi comes running to the bedroom, holding the drawing she made. She puts it on the bed before climbing on it. She has a big smile on her face, showing her father the drawing that she worked so hard on.

"Mimi, you're an artist!" He exclaims, looking at the doodles on the paper. He's just so proud of anything and everything she does. He loves encouraging her.

Megumi walks into the bedroom, also holding a piece of paper. Toji is beyond curious to see what his son got him. He gets the paper and reads the receipt. Megumi says, "I got mom's permission to use her card so I bought you some worms. They're supposed to get here on Wednesday."

"Megumi... Son... I love you and I want to thank you for the gift but what am I supposed to do with worms?" Toji questions and the young boy shrugs in response. Megumi doesn't even know why he got the gift, he just saw an ad while scrolling online and thought he'd buy it for his father.

"Whatever you want. I heard their poop makes great fertilizer." Megumi responds and Toji blinks. He attempts to figure out what to say because nothing truly comes to mind.

"I'm not a gardener." Toji responds.

"I know."

Then after receiving his lovely gifts, he's dragged to your parents' house to spend an hour or so of time with them. It's been the routine for the past two Father's Days. It isn't anything too exciting. Your mother just makes a cake for the both of them and you eat lunch and spend some time with each other... It would bore him to death if he wasn't listening to all the stories from your childhood.

"Here." Your father pulls out his wallet and gets some money. Some for Megumi and some for Misumi. They love coming to their grandparents' house mainly because their grandfather always gives them money. Misumi now understands the power that money holds. Every other day she wants ice cream and tells her father to stop the car at an ice cream parlor, and when Toji asks if she has money for ice cream, she pulls it out. Not to mention she's great with saving and putting money to the side.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐌𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 [𝘛𝘰𝘫𝘪 𝘍𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘰] 🎉