↳ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝

You ate awkwardly at the dinner table, as your parents made small talk. The tension was thick. It couldn't be ignored. It had been ignored for so long and it came to the point of it not being able to be overlooked anymore.

"How was work, Y/N?" Your mother asked, and you gave her a small smile before answering.

"Good." You responded. Usually you would talk more during dinner, but that wasn't the case anymore. You continued eating, until your daughter came up to you. She had already eaten, and she was bored since no one was paying attention to her. You picked her up, and sat her down on your lap.

"Peppa." She pointed at the TV that played some Peppa Pig. She had been obsessed with the show lately.

"Why don't you go over there to watch the show?" You asked the child who shook her head. You didn't say anything as you continued eating. She took notice of your food and she was suddenly hungry.

"Mommy, I want." She began while her mouth began watering at the sight of the same dinner she had a couple of minutes before. You sighed and gave her some. It somehow was more tasty coming from your plate. Your parents laughed as they watched the child.

"You used to do the same thing, honey." Your mother shared.

"You'd always come up to me and eat my food. I gladly let you since you were my little angel." Your father added. "You still are, just not so little anymore. Now you have your own little angel."

"Y/N..." Your mother began and you knew what was coming up next. You wouldn't even try to hide it this time because there was no point. You were so tired of sneaking around, trying to hide Toji.

"Mimi, would you do mommy a favor and go to our room? I'll give you some ice cream after." You bribed the child, and as she finished chewing she got off your lap. She walked to the bedroom without questioning a thing. When the door was closed, your heart began racing and you felt your stomach churn.

"Who's this man that Misumi calls "daddy"?" Your father broke the ice, and you weren't about to back out either. They were going to find out sooner or later, and you didn't want to delay that process any longer.

"Well, her father. He found out about her not too long ago since I left without saying a word." You revealed, which only made them question things further.

"Left without saying a word? At that time you worked as a nanny so how exactly-" Your mother was going to ask more about the subject but clarity hit. You saw your mother look down at her half-eaten food in disbelief. Your father hadn't quite realized yet.

"I had an affair with my boss, Toji Fushiguro. He is Misumi's father. I left before he ever found out about my pregnancy." You put it into simple terms, confirming your mother's terrible conclusions. Your father's eyes widened, and you watched as tears slowly formed in his eyes. That was a clear response. They were disappointed. Never in their life had he been so disappointed.

"Well, that explains a lot." She replied, which made you raise your eyebrow at her.

"You think I'm dumb, Y/N. I might not have gotten a college degree but that doesn't mean I'm stupid. You snuck out once while you were working in that house. You came back and there was this cologne rubbed on your shirt, and the very next day he came to pick you up wearing that exact cologne." Your mother shared. She still had a couple more things to say, so you didn't bother speaking. "I thought nothing of it, saying it was just my imagination."

"But he was coming around while you were pregnant. He would always park outside but not get out of the car, I have no idea why maybe he was a coward. You were in labor the night that he finally came out of the car and I asked what he was doing here. I kicked him out before he could say anything. I didn't want to believe that he was Misumi's father, because I thought you were better than that so I just assumed he was trying to get you back as his nanny."  She continued, as your father had begun crying.

"Why didn't you tell me that he had come?" You asked her.

"What would that have changed?" She questioned.

"Nothing between the relationship that he and I had, but I would've felt so much better. I went on three years thinking that he never cared to even check up on me. I thought that I was another one of his disposable toys." You said. "The fact that he came looking for me at least makes me feel a bit better. He never cared to call though, so I can't blame you that much..."

"That man doesn't love you, Y/N, don't even think about it. I can't believe that you ended up being a homewrecker." Your father finally spoke, and hearing those words from him broke your heart. "How could you stoop so low?"

"Now, don't call her that-" Your mother began but you were quick to cut her off.

"No, he's right. I am a homewrecker. I slept with a married man knowing well the consequences. But don't be like his wife and blame it all on me when he was the one that came after me. He wanted it more than me and was set after me. He did everything in his power to make me have sex with him." You told him.

"My own daughter." He lamented himself, which just made you angry.

"She is literally having an affair of her own, which is why she was never home. Stop it." You crossed your arms, and he just glared at you.

"Doesn't give you the right to sleep with him! You should've stayed out of the marital problems!" He yelled, which caused tears to form in your eyes. He never yelled at you, he always avoided that since you were his little princess. Seeing that look of disappointment in his eyes told you how much you had fucked up.

"I already hate myself for it, please don't hate me for it too." A tear fell down your face, which you were quick to wipe away. "I'm already paying my consequences, I don't need more, especially since he got none for committing the same crime."

There was an awkward silence, and you only hoped that your daughter hadn't heard any of that. You stood up and grabbed your plate to throw the leftovers in the trash. Your mother walked up to you; she wasn't fazed since she already had her suspicions and she just needed a confirmation.

You didn't say anything. You continued to set your dirty plate in the sink. She sighed, knowing that in the next couple of weeks everything would be awkward. She said one more thing to you before leaving to comfort your dad.

"If it counts, he did come a couple of times after that. Maybe three or four, before I threatened to file a restraining order."