↳ 𝙋𝙧𝙚-𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

"Goomi..." Misumi called out. He kept sleeping. You were quick to stop her.

"It's his birthday, Mimi, let him sleep in." You told her. She pouted but she listened.

The previous night after making the cake, Toji and you went back to your bedroom and surprisingly Misumi and Megumi were still up. Toji suggested that they could stay up till midnight but Misumi fell asleep before the clock struck twelve. Megumi fell asleep as well.

As embarrassed as he was, he liked sleeping in the same bed as his parents and little sister. It just brought him some type of warmth and safety. Of course, he would never tell that to his friends.

You got up to go to the bathroom to try and get ready. Toji was still asleep, and you knew Misumi would try to attempt something so you picked her up to take her to the bathroom with you. You closed the door, and Misumi sat in her usual corner.

"Mommy, what did you get Goomi?'' She asked.

"You'll see later. What did you get for him? Daddy told me that you two went shopping." You responded as you got up from the toilet and walked to the sink to brush your teeth. You picked her up from the ground and put her down on the sink counter, so she could brush her teeth with you.

"Legos." She responded as she got her princess toothbrush. You put a dash of toothpaste on her toothbrush and on yours. You two began to brush your teeth. And when you both finished you checked to see if she brushed well enough. Misumi asked you to smile too so she could check your teeth as well. She gave you a thumbs up and a smile.

You began to wash your face, and Misumi wanted to do everything you did. So she began to wash her face as well. When you were both finished, you put her back on the floor and you walked back to the bedroom. They were both asleep.

You had plans of making some breakfast for Megumi, and let him sleep in but Misumi had other plans. She still intended to wake him up, so she attempted to climb the bed. She had grown so much over the past couple of months, but she still couldn't do it. She noticed her father's foot hanging off the bed, so she began to tap it.

"Oh, Mimi, don't touch that. That's stinky." You were quick to say. She listened and walked over towards you. You picked her up from the floor. Before you could take her out, Toji sat up and spoke up.

"Where are you taking my daughter?" He asked. You both looked back at him. You giggled as you looked at his bed hair and grumpy face. "She clearly wanted something since she was poking my foot for like a minute."

"Sorry about that, love." You apologized. "We're going to make some breakfast for Gumi, you can go back to sleep."

"Wake up, Gumi." Toji was quick to shake him, and you were quick to yell at him to stop.

"Toji, don't! Let him sleep in." You said, but it was too late. Megumi had opened his eyes. He sat up and looked around the room. Toji pushed Megumi back down onto the bed and wrapped his arm around his son. Toji began to kiss Megumi's cheeks.

"Happy birthday, grumpy." Toji told the child, and Megumi attempted to push him away.

"You have morning breath, dad." Megumi informed him. Toji pulled away, rolling his eyes before getting up with the intention of going to the bathroom to brush his teeth. You walked to the bed and put Misumi down on it. She crawled over to hug her brother and kiss his cheek.

"Happy birthday, Goomi." She congratulated him, and he smiled at his younger sister.

"Thank you, Mimi." He responded. You didn't bother laying down on the bed but you did reach over and kissed his forehead.