↳ 𝙒𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜

"Misumi, stay still." Your mother told her. She was already in her little dress and your mother didn't want her to get the dress dirty.

"But ma." Misumi pouted and crossed her arms. She did end up sitting down but on the floor beside you. She wasn't listening to anybody and weirdly enough she didn't want to play with her aunt Shoko, who was helping you get ready.

"Misumi, what are you doing honey? Don't sit down on the floor." You looked down at the little girl who was bored out of her mind. You were just trying to finish getting ready. You had to grab your phone and give it to her so she could entertain herself with it for a bit. You didn't like giving her your phone but it always did the trick so it was ideal for keeping her entertained.

"Wedding starts in an hour." Your mother informed you, which caused you to panic just a bit. You only had to put on your dress since you left it till the very end. You put it on and then looked over yourself once again. Your mother looked you up and down and smiled. "You look so beautiful, isn't that right, Mimi?"

"Yes." Misumi doesn't bother even looking up from the phone. That's one reason you never give it to her. Your bouquet was on the nightstand and you walked over to grab it.

"Alright Mimi, mommy needs her phone back." You told the child and she gave it back to you without complaining. She finally noticed your dress and she looked at you in awe.

"Mommy, you look so pretty." She complimented you and you smiled at her before thanking her.

Shoko walked into the room since she was previously sitting on the couch and was quick to walk over to you, and grab your hands. "You look so gorgeous."

"Thank you." You smiled at her.

There was a knock on the suite door and your mother walked over to open it. Geto and Gojo walked into the place, and they were quick to look around for you. They walked into the bedroom and they both practically threw themselves at you.

"Oh my- You look so gorgeous!" Gojo practically screamed.

"Gojo's right for once." Geto responded. You had to push them off since you were afraid they were ruining your makeup by pressing their faces against yours.

"You two are so sweet but I don't have that much time left to do my makeup again." You said as you smiled at them.

"You sure you want to marry that jackass Toji-" Geto began but he didn't get to finish because Misumi was in the room and she'd call him out for his language.

"Language!" She yelled, causing the three of you to laugh.

"You two are so dumb, I'm not leaving Toji." You giggled.

"Okay, but promise that if he ever causes you any harm that you'll leave him." Gojo responded, and you nodded in response.

There was another knock and your mother opened the door again. Your son and your father walk into the suite. They were with Toji, surprisingly enough your father and Toji were getting along so much better now.

You walked out of the room, not being able to handle more people in the bedroom. Megumi hugged you. "You look so pretty, mom."

Your dad walked over to you and kissed your cheek, a tear nearly falling out of eye. "Megumi's right."

"Your husband told me to give this to you." Your dad handed you a Tiffany blue box and you took it. You excused yourself and walked into the bedroom to open it without having a bunch of people around. But of course Misumi followed. You sat down on the bed and she attempted to do the same. You laughed and put the box to the side before picking her up and sitting her down beside you on the bed.