↳ 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙇𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙙𝙚

"Toji..." You felt his lips kiss down your back. It was a nice feeling to wake up to but your mind immediately went elsewhere. "Let me brush my teeth."

He chuckled as he watched you rush to the bathroom to do that. He had already done that so there was no need for him to join you. He double-checked the door, making sure it was locked since he didn't want one of his children to end up traumatized. It was too early anyways, both of them were definitely sleeping.

You practically came back running, and got on top of him. You kissed his lips and were quick to shove his tongue into his mouth. You pressed your tongue against his', while his hands wandered down to your hips. You ended up pulling away and asking, "The door's locked, right?"

"Of course, I'm not dumb." He answered, and you went back to kissing him. His hands went under the slip dress. He pushed your panties to the side and moved his fingers on your cunt, gathering you slick. You bit down on his bottom lip as he inserted two fingers into your hole.

It was going to be quick prep since you both didn't have too much time for yourselves. He curved his fingers so with every move they'd brush against your g-spot. He moved his fingers slowly. The lack of touch from the past couple of weeks, which was due to a pair of cockblocks, made your first orgasm build up quickly.

"Toji-" You pulled away from the kiss and quietly moaned into his ear. He smirked as he took his fingers out. You bit down his shoulder as a payback for what he just did.

He forced you to sit up, and you watched as he reached into his boxers. He stroked his hard cock a couple of times before taking it out. You didn't waste time, you were quick to line it up with your entrance and impale yourself on his cock.

You moved slowly, up and down his shaft. His hands were on your hips and he guided you. You ended up slapping his hands away, which made the man chuckle.

"Hmm Toji-" You moaned since the way you were moving on his cock caused it to brush against your g-spot. The man tried to hold back on making any noise but it was so hard not to make any since you felt so good around him.

You looked so hot to him with your parted mouth, and with your eyes that were practically rolled to the back of your head. He began to massage and it didn't take long for you to come around his cock.

You still continued to milk his cock, wanting to do all of the work. When he attempted to do the movements you were quick to complain so he stopped.

Your juices were getting all over him, and he knew that he'd have to change the bedsheets later. He was so close to finishing, and he felt the need to warn you. "I'm about to-"

You brought your lips down to meet his' since you wanted to shut him up. You sucked on his tongue. You felt the vibrations of his moans with each of your movements. He broke the kiss. "I'm about to-"

"I know, baby. Finish inside me." You told him. You didn't have to tell him twice. After a couple more movements his cock twitched and he released his thick cum inside you.

You got off him and laid back down next to him. He was quick to wrap his arm around you.

"Did you change your mind about another kid?" He asked, and you furrowed your eyebrow.

"I literally told you that I got birth control like a week ago, were you listening?" You responded even though you knew damn well that he wasn't. You were literally getting undressed and his mind was elsewhere.

"Sorry, baby. I wasn't listening, but that's great to know." He responded. You nuzzled your face into his chest and enjoyed his embrace. You knew the sweet moment wouldn't last long since you heard the sound of tiny footsteps near your door. She would probably wake up her brother first and then come to your room.

"They're awake." You told him but he didn't move. He would cherish the moment until there was a knock on the door.

-

You were on your way to a restaurant for dinner since neither of you felt like cooking. Toji's hand rested on your lap while you looked out the window. You hear Misumi's one-sided conversation with Megumi, which immediately let you know that Megumi was on his phone.

"Mommy..." You heard your daughter and you hummed in response. "How much time?"

"Just a couple more minutes baby." You responded.

"Are you hungry, Mimi?" Toji asked.

"I am, daddy." She answered. Luckily enough you got to the restaurant quickly. You got out of the car and got your daughter out of her carseat. You walked into the small restaurant and were quickly seated in a booth.

Of course, Toji grabbed Misumi and sat with her on the same side of the booth. He put her down on her lap so she could look at the table. But taking your daughter to his side wasn't enough for him, he also wanted to take your son. "C'mon Gumi, sit next to your dad and sister."

"No, Gumi is going to sit next to his mommy." You told Toji, sticking your tongue out at him as Megumi sat next to you.

You began to look through the menu, and your eyes first landed on the kids' menu. But you quickly looked away since Misumi was a traitor who was sitting with her father... Although she couldn't be blamed since he was the one that picked her up.

"Ask Mimi what she wants." You told Toji, and he gave her the menu which made you chuckle. Toji looked at you confused. "Toji, she's three. What's she going to do with the menu? Certainly not read it."

"I forget that detail sometimes." He laughed as he took the menu from the little girl. He grabbed the kids menu and the crayon that was given so she could color it. "What do you want, Mimi? Chicken tenders?"

"Yes." She answered.

"And what do you want to drink? Strawberry lemonade?" He asked and she just hummed.

"She's never had lemonade before." You informed him.

"Well there's a first for everything." He replied. The waiter came by and took your orders, starting with the drinks first.

"How's school, Gumi?" You looked at your son who just sighed in response.

"Annoying. Same as always." He answered, which made you laugh. You looked and smiled at the young boy. He was growing up so fast. He'd start middle school soon enough and you weren't ready yet.

"Maybe you'll like middle school better." You told him but he shook his head in response. The waiter came back with the drinks, and no one really paid any attention to their own since they wanted Misumi's reaction to the strawberry lemonade. She grabbed the straw and got it out of the wrapper, before putting the straw in the drink.

Toji helped her, picking up the drink and tilting the glass so the straw would be easier for her to grab. She wrapped her mouth around it and got a taste of the drink. Her eyes lit up after tasting the sweet drink. She let go of the straw for a second and Toji thought about putting the drink down but she stopped him. She went back to drinking it, making him laugh.

"I think we'll have to get her another." Toji shared. "She's definitely not sleeping tonight."