↳ 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

"Alright so you know what to do. Feed her because even if she's hungry she won't say anything about it. She's already potty trained, but she sometimes needs help. She takes a couple of naps during the day too. Also, you won't have privacy since she'll make sure to join you while you take a shit. If you want some privacy, sneak into the bathroom and lock the door." You explained to the man.

Since you and your parents weren't on good terms, and you had moved out, someone else needed to take care of Misumi. There was no better person than her own father, someone who only worked during nights on the weekends. He was practically pushing you out of your own house, assuring you that he knows what to do.

He had offered you a ride to work, and after much argument, you won. You knew how bad of an idea that was, considering your boyfriend worked with you. You didn't need anyone in the office talking about you getting out of some man's car.

"I haven't said bye to my baby, don't kick me out." You told him, which made him sigh.

"Mimi, come say b-" You put your hand over his mouth before he could finish the sentence.

"That starts a tear fest. Just make her assume that I'm giving her a couple of kisses for no reason." You said before calling her over yourself. "Mimi, come here! Mommy wants to give you a kiss-kiss."

The little girl was quick to come to your side, and you kneeled down before filling her face with kisses. She placed a kiss on your cheek before walking back to her TV. She was watching The Peanuts movie. You smiled as you watched the child walk away. You yelled before opening the door, "I love you."

"Love you, mommy." She answered as she looked back at the TV. You opened the door, and before heading out you made the mistake of pecking Toji's cheek.

You had noticed your mistake the moment you closed the door. You were debating on going back in or just leaving without saying anything. You didn't want him to think too much of it so you opened the door and watched the man that was sitting down with a huge smile on his face. You were sure that the cause of that smile was because of that kiss, and you didn't want to take it away but you had to.

"I didn't mean to do that. Sorry." You said, before closing the door and walking away. The smile quickly dropped, but it returned when he looked at his daughter. She was so adorable. She was focused on her little movie. She resembled you so much. She was honestly a perfect mix of the two of you.

Toji looked at the time to check if it was time for some type of snack but it wasn't. You had just made breakfast for the two of them, but he was already hungry. He got up and walked to the kitchen to get some fruit snacks. He was startled when he felt a tug on his pants.

"Mimi." He put his hands over his chest. His heart was threatening to beat out. "What's wrong, honey?"

"Whatchu doing?" She asked, and he held up the gummy snacks. She held her hand out, wanting one. He opened the bag and gave the child one before walking back to the living room to continue with the movie. She remained standing, her eyes focused on the movie while Toji sat on the couch.

"Snoopy." She pointed at the dog that was on the screen. "I want Snoopy."

"I can buy you a plush, baby." He was quick to say, but she shook her head.

"I want Snoopy." She stated, making it clear to him that she didn't want a plush. She wanted an actual dog. You would surely kill him for it, but he would do anything for his little girl.

"That can be arranged, princess. I'll get you Snoopy."

-

"Y/N!" Toji yelled after closing Misumi's door. He had tucked her in, and was almost ready to go back to his house. You were downstairs, sitting back since you had nothing to do. You had cooked and he had done the dishes. You were so confused on why he decided to stay over after everything, as if he didn't have a family waiting for him.