↳ 𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚 𝙉𝙚𝙬𝙨

It was an awkward morning in the Fushiguro household. At least for the adults. Mrs. Fushiguro glared at Toji while he quietly ate his breakfast. To top it all off, Mrs. Fushiguro gave the nanny the day off. It complicated Toji's day but he would leave the house to take care of his daughter, even if he had to take Genki along.

"Genki, don't play with your food!" His older sister reprimanded the two-year-old. The child didn't care.

"Well kids..." Mrs. Fushiguro spoke, and everyone turned their attention to her. Toji rolled his eyes knowing that what she had to say wasn't good.

"Ugh!" Tsumiki complained as she felt a piece of food land on her uniform pants. She grabbed a napkin to wipe it off and was quick to say. "Sorry mom, Genki just won't stop playing with his food."

"It's alright." She responded before going back to her original announcement. "Your dad and I are getting a divorce."

Everyone at the table had a different reaction. Tsumiki wasn't too happy, Megumi held back from grinning, and Genki couldn't care less since he didn't understand the gravity of the situation. It was silent since no one knew what to say.

"Why?" Tsumiki finally spoke up, and Mrs. Fushiguro had her perfect answer.

"Well.... Honey, you see, your father had an affair. With your first nanny and now he wants to go back to her." She answered, which made Toji furrow his eyebrows and Tsumiki's eyes widen.

It was as if the poor girl's world fell apart because after three years you were still someone she highly thought of. A woman she admired. And there was no going back from hearing that. Maybe it would be easy to move on from that but the problem was that you did it to her mother. Her absent and horrible mother, but still her mother.

"Don't blame this all on me since you were the one who started sleeping around and going off with other men." Toji was quick to defend himself. She didn't like how he told the truth.

"Now-" She began but Toji was quick to cut her off.

"No, let me speak. You were the one who started all of this. You want Tsumiki to know about what I did, but let her hear about what you did." Toji argued. "Genki's not even my biological son, how about you also tell them that."

"What?!" Both children shared a look, their faces both displaying shock.

"You- That's not your story to tell!" She yelled, which made Toji scoff.

"Not my story to tell?! Then my affair with Y/N is not yours to tell either!" He claimed. Genki didn't understand what was going on but the way that they raised their voices wasn't pleasant. He began crying, his tears filling up the room. Tsumiki was quick to pick him up and get out to set him elsewhere.

"Why?! Why do you choose to leave now if you've known about this for so long?! Why do you choose to go back to her?!" She continued, Megumi intently watching as she lost her cool. She slammed her hands on the table and stood up. "You didn't bother leaving in the past three years so why are you leaving now?!"

"Because she's the woman I love!" He answered.

"Why didn't you leave from the very start?!" She asked.

"I tried! I tried looking for her at her house but I never got to reach her! I wasn't about to leave all the wealth that was under your name for a woman that didn't want to be with me!" He responded.

"What changed now? Did she suddenly forgive you? Is she welcoming you with open arms? " She lowered her voice and took a seat again.

"I'm trying. We're going to be in each other's lives no matter what happens with our romantic relationship." He matched her voice volume.

"What do you mean by that?" She questioned, which made Toji curse himself. He didn't mean to say that. He didn't plan on mentioning that he had a daughter at all. But there was no turning back now.

"Y/N and I have a daughter together." He revealed, which seemed to break her heart into pieces. She sobbed putting her hands together before bringing them up to cover her face.

"A daughter?" Tsumiki asked as she entered the room. Toji hummed in response. Tsumiki was quick to notice that Megumi had no reaction to this, which was odd for someone that's just finding out he has a sister.

"You knew, Megumi?" Tsumiki looked at Megumi, and he awkwardly stared at the table as he nodded.

"You- You had a daughter with that whore and you didn't even bother telling me?!" She yelled, which made Toji slam his hand on the table.

"Do not call her a whore! If anyone is a whore here it's you!" He defended you. "Why the hell would I tell you about my little princess?!"

"This- I can't deal with this." She began, standing up from her chair and heading towards the stairs. She stopped for a second and looked back. "I suppose you can take care of my children for at least one more day."

"I'm taking Genki with me to Y/N's house, then." Toji shared as he stood up from the table.

"What?! To her house?" She questioned before sighing. She wasn't going to take care of the child so she would just allow it. "Do whatever the hell you want. She was at least great with the children so he'll adore her."

"She's two, right?" She asked which made Toji stop for a second and blink until he got who she was talking about.

"Yes. Turning three in October." Toji shared. Mrs. Fushiguro stood idle for a moment before sighing again. She couldn't believe that this was happening to her.

"I guess Genki and her will get along since the boy gets along with just anyone. He can make his first friend that's around his age." She said.

"Genki and Mimi will get along just fine." Toji replied. "Mimi's a sweetheart."