↳ 𝙏𝙤𝙟𝙞'𝙨 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮

It was near midnight on December 30th, and the kids were asleep. You had tried to get one of the so-great-uncles to come and babysit but they were out of town, and you didn't want to ask your parents. So now you had to be as quiet as possible, like always.

"Toji~" You called out his name, not too loud. He sat on the couch, watching some stupid war movie. He turned his head towards you, to see you wearing a much different outfit than the one you were wearing earlier. They were pajamas, that was clear, but the way one of the straps of the slip-on dress was falling off your shoulder made him think of the dirtiest things. You knew.

"What's up, baby?" He asked, trying to look at your face. You signaled him to walk to you. You walked to the kitchen, opening the pantry to look at the flavors of boxed cake you had. He walked to your side and tried to look where your eyes were.

"What flavor of cake do you want? If you don't pick, Mimi is going to." You told him. He didn't know why but that caused him to smile. Toji wasn't the person who would usually get excited for his birthday but this year he was so beyond excited. Megumi was the only person he had and Megumi never really remembered the special date. But this year not only did he have Megumi with him, but he also had his daughter and you. If Megumi didn't remember the date, you'd make sure to remind him.

"Let her pick the flavor, I'm sure it's going to be amazing no matter what." Toji responded.

"Don't do this to poor Misumi, she's already in charge of decorating it." You said, and Toji looked at you with a certain look.

"I want a different type of cake that you don't have in the pantry." He replied, making you raise your eyebrow at him. You weren't oblivious, you knew exactly what he was talking about but you would act as if you didn't. You blinked and tilted your head.

"What type of cake, Toji? Would you show me?" You asked and he smirked in response.

One thing led to another and he was bending you over the kitchen counter. He didn't even have to bother to take off the slip-on dress. He moved your panties to the side and ran his finger through your folds.

He was on his knees, moving his tongue up and down your cunt. His tongue flicked your clit, while he entered two fingers into your hole. It'd be quick. He scissored his fingers, making sure to prepare you for the real thing.

Your orgasm was quick to build up and he noticed. He came to a complete stop and you whined. He smiled as he stood up and pulled down his sweatpants. He stroked his cock a couple of times before aligning himself up with your entrance.

He slowly pushed himself in, and when he bottomed out he gave you a minute before starting to move. You covered your mouth with your hand to muffle the sounds that escaped your lips. Even if he was moving slowly, it was too much.

Your other hand was on the counter, trying to keep balance. His hands were on your hips, keeping you steady and on your two feet. He grabbed the hand that kept your mouth shut and held it to the side. "Let me hear you baby."

"The kids." You tried to remind him but he didn't seem to care. The hand that was on your hip, moved up to your neck. He brought you back to his chest, a smirk on his face as he looked down at you.

"So pretty for me, love." He complimented you. He did end up having to cover your mouth since you were much louder than what he expected. It was hard not to be loud since his tip was repeatedly kissing your cervix. He tilted his head down so he could press a kiss on your forehead. "Best birthday gift."

Toji put your hand over your mouth, and moved the one that he used to cover your mouth down to your clit. He played with your clit, and your legs began to quiver. You came around his cock.