↳ 𝘼𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝘼𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠

"Sugu!" Misumi yelled as she ran over to hug her uncle Geto. He was quick to pick her up and hug her back.

"How have you been doing, Mimi? Everything great, I hope." He smiled at the child, who nodded. Before he could say anything else, she pointed at the bag that Geto carried, one that she knew carried toys.

"What is that?" She asked, which made the man chuckle and put her down on the floor. He gave her the bag so she could open her new toy. She excitedly opened the bag, grabbing her new toy.

"What do you say, Misumi?" You told the child who was too focused on her new toy.

"Thank you." She said before running back to your room with her new toy in her hand. You both laughed before he walked over to greet your parents who were in their room. You sat on the couch as you waited for him to come back.

"How are you?" He asked as he took a seat next to you. You sighed before speaking.

"Good." You answered, which made him chuckle.

"Good, but you sighed before responding. You never told me what happened with you know who." He replied, which made you raise your eyebrows.

"I didn't?" You questioned, and he shook his head. "I'm so sorry Sugu! I've actually been seeing him lately because he knows about her."

"He knows about Misumi?!" His eyes widened, and you nodded. "Wow..."

"I can't get rid of him either since they adore each other." You couldn't help but roll your eyes as you said that.

"I can beat him up if you'd like." He offered, which made you tilt your head.

"What would that solve?" You asked.

"Nothing, but I've been dying to punch his beautifully sculpted face." He shrugged.

"If Mimi were to find out that you hit her dad, she would hit you." You warned him.

"Alright then, I won't do it because I don't want her getting mad at me."

-

It was a new routine for you to meet Toji during the weekends so he could spend time with his daughter. It was your third weekend doing this, and occasionally Megumi joined him; other times he was at a friend's house.

You were going to the park again. It was Saturday afternoon and you luckily had the whole day off. You were walking with your daughter, who was excited to go onto the slide, her favorite part of the park since her dad took away that fear.

You noticed the man sitting on a bench, patiently waiting for the both of you. Misumi let go of your hand to get to her father faster. She began running, but she tripped which caused her to fall onto the floor.

Your heart dropped, and so did his, as he stood up to run and pick her up. You heard her cries, and you walked up to the both of them, to comfort her as her dad held her. You ran your hand down her back, as her dad wiped away her tears.

"Are you hurt?" He asked Misumi, who was too focused on crying to answer. He filled her face with kisses, hoping that it would make it better somehow. "It's alright baby."

Her crying stopped after a few minutes, and then she focused on looking around, trying to find her older brother. You both noticed, which made him ask, "What are you looking for, princess?"

"Goomi." She answered, determined to find him.

"I'm sorry, baby. He's with a friend, but you'll see him tomorrow, okay?" He replied, and she nodded.

"Go to slide." She then pointed at the slide and he was quick to walk that way. You stayed behind to sit on the bench, as you held back a couple of laughs. Her wish was his command and you could already tell he would spoil her rotten.

It was odd feeling the way you felt around him, even though you had a boyfriend. But you weren't going to act out on your feelings and on your desires because you had already done that once, and it showed to be horrible. You had learned from your mistakes, and you knew better than to repeat them.

He was still the same man; one who would stay with his wife even though they were both unfaithful. You couldn't trust him, and you knew better than to do anything that wasn't co-parenting related. Sure, he seemed to have bettered himself as a parent but that was about it. He was still married to her.

You had gotten too lost in your own thoughts to even notice them walking back. The little girl smiled at you before attempting to sit on the bench and succeeding. Toji sat beside her.

"Are you having fun, Mimi?" You asked her and she nodded. Her eye caught a squirrel and she was quick to try and get off the bench to chase it. Which sent Toji into full-dad mode. He stood up and chased after her.

"Misumi, what are you? A dog? Come back here!" He yelled as he ran after the little girl to pick her up. He grabbed her before going back to the bench.

"Squirrel." She popped out her bottom lip, showing how displeased she was with the fact that her dad hadn't let her chase after the animal. Toji felt a bit bad, but he knew that he was in the right.

"I'll buy you a squirrel plushie." He offered, which brightened the gloomy mood she was just put in.

"Thank you, daddy!" She excitedly yelled as she hugged him.

"Anything for my little princess. I love you, Mimi." He told her as he hugged her back. Your heart awed at the picture of the scene; the fact that they got along so easily made you feel happy.

"I love you, daddy." She replied which brought the biggest grin to his face. He would give her and Megumi the world if he could. When she let go, he looked at you and smiled.

"Thank you, Y/N."