Chapter 26~ Disbelif

Not edited- Make sure to comment and Please remember to click that little ★ after reading to vote! please never be a quiet reader and make sure to comment!

*POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING: HITTING, PARENT ABUSE, PANIC*

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Fuck.

I run into the house with my gun held to my side pissed seeing no, not even one guard. I run into the kitchen and Immediately my eyes fall to the glass I heard shattering, then her phone on the table and beside a note.

I look around one last time making sure that no one is here before slowly moving towards the note, I look at the folded paper beside her phone before I grab it. 

'Didn't they all say, your enemy's enemy is your best friend? -Your first and only love, Molly'

My jaw clenches as I look at the note from her, she's really back. I tuck the note into my pocket before grabbing my phone and calling Sebastian. 

He picks up and before he could talk I do, "Molly has Ivy" I state as the line goes quiet. "What?" he whispers and I move around the broken glass before grabbing her phone. "Molly is with Alexander and I'm assuming Dominico and they've kidnapped Ivy" I say walking to my office to look at security footage. 

"Where the fuck was Dawson?" He asks as his voice leaks with anger, "No idea, the whole place is empty. The other two girls are gone, do me a favor and get them settled at our hotel" I say opening the door and walking in opening the laptop. 

"Ares...Are-Are you okay?" he asks and I freeze, I clear my throat before talking, "Fine, why would I not be?-I'm checking security" I say before hanging up. I'm not fine, they took her. They took my Ivy and I know they won't hesitate to hurt her.

I sit and look at the camera's in the kitchen, I see her smiling and talking to me on the phone and I turn it up smiling whenever she did. But my smile immediately drops when I see a man behind her with a cloth in his hands. 

My hands fist and jaw clenches when I see him pull her off the chair as her glass breaks leaving me hoping it didn't hit her. I watch as she struggles in his hold, holding her breath. She's holding her breath. I see some lady punch her stomach as the man moves away causing Ivy to fall to the floor. My blood boils when I see her own brother standing there watching, as the woman bends down. I turn up the volume, "Long time no see, daughter" the woman says before a kick to Ivy's stomach and she passes out. Holy shit

But she was supposed to be dead, along with her dad. When I got Sebastian to look into them the reports said they died in a plane crash.

I grab my phone and call Dawson, where the fuck is he? My eyebrows furrow when I hear his phone ringing in the distance. I get off my chair following the sound out of the office, what the hell? He was here and he didn't help her? 

I grab my gun out of my waistband and hold it to my side following the sound to outside some random room in the estate, I slowly open the door to see him laying on the floor with men, men that are not mine or Sebastian's laying dead on the floor and my eyes widen when I see gunshots to his stomach. "Fucking hell" I mutter running to his side and he groans. 

"I-I'm sorry, I tried b-boss" He mutters and I grab my phone calling our mafia doctors, "Stay with me Dawson" I check his low pulse and his eyes flutter closed for a split second before opening again. 

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

I wake up in some bed. When I try to get up I feel something pull on my wrists painfully causing me to let out a small cry, I have no Idea why the cry, this is scary, I wanna go home-back to Ares, I don't like this.