come here

YOUR POV
_________
it was around 11pm and i was in the bathroom brushing my teeth and doing all that jazz when i suddenly heard a voice call out to me. "baby!" it said, i blushed slightly he has such an effect on me it's insane.."yea!" i replied waiting for an answer but it never came, i call out again and yet...still no answer. confused, i walked out the bathroom that led to our shared bedroom and saw him..yes colby brock sitting at the side edge of the bed with his hands under his chin smiling cheekily.

"come here" colby said as he was making 'come here' motions with his middle and ring finger. i chuckled and walked over to my handsome boyfriend. he patted his lap wanting me to sit on it so i did, his hands delicately came on waist while he was staring at me dead in the eyes and smiling which made me blush and giggle. "you're so beautiful y/n i love you" colby said softly "i love you more colbs..more then u think" i said smiling. he leaned in and kissed my lips, god his lips are heaven, so soft and plump and make the perfect rhythm with mine. this man.

the kiss got more passionate when i put my arms around his name and kissed him a little harder. he smirked into the kiss, he grabbed my waist a little rough but no too rough to the point where he is hurting me. he slipped his tongue under my bottom lip for entrance and so i opened my mouth slightly so he could slip is tongue into my mouth. we were slightly making out and it was amazing. god i love this man so fucking much. we pulled away slowly causing it to make a noise, we opened our eyes and stared at each other and smiled for a god 5 seconds. i yawned which made me chuckle and say "tired huh? lets go to bed baby" he said smiling i nodded my head yes getting on the other side of the bed.

as i got comfortable i felt familiar arms wrap around my waist and pull me close to them. i smiled at his warmth touching my slight bare back, i hummed in pleasure. "goodnight babe, i love you" colby said as his voice was slightly getting deeper due to his tiredness. "goodnight love, i love you more" i said also tired. we both fell asleep peacefully

i love him<3
____________________________________
wow wow wow! first imagine! i personally think i did pretty decent🤷🏻‍♀️. hope you guys enjoyed more comin up soon! <3