oh fuck

⚠️smut ;)⚠️

YOUR POV:
{colby and you live together}

i was at my desk taking some notes and studying them since i had a test on monday. its saturday at the moment and colby was out hanging out with sam since they both finished editing and celebrating it.

i was to into my note taking i didnt hear colby's room door open.

he walked over and put his arms around my shoulders and put nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck. startled a bit but calmed down once i smelled his cologne.

i put down my pencil and put my hands around his arms. "hey baby" i said smiling he greeted me with a 'hey baby' as well.

we were like this for 10 minutes until colby started kissing my neck and sucked on a sweet spot.

i moaned slightly. i got up from my chair and smashed my lips against his, he kissed back as hungrily as i did. god i've been waiting to do this for so long.

he pushed me up against the wall softly and lustfully said in my ear "i've missed you baby girl, you're all mine tonight" i blushed as he said that.

after he said that he kissed me rough but not too rough again and gripped my waist softly which made me moan against his perfect lips.

he slid his tongue against my bottom lip asking for entrance, i obeyed and open my mouth slightly.

the feeling of his warm tongue in my mouth just made me so wet, i knew tonight was gonna be a night to remember with colby.

he led us to the bed and hovered over me without breaking the kiss.

he took my shirt off and then his. he admired my double d-cups.

he smirked and attacked my collar bone and boob area with hickeys which made me let out breathy moans since im kinda sensitive there.

he came back and my kissed lips again while putting his hand behind my back to unclip my bra which made me gasp and moan from pleasure since my boobs are a bitch when i've had a bra on for too long.

once he did that he attacked my right boob with wet kisses and massaged the left one which made me go insane. god he doesn't know how bad i needed his touch.

he looked at me and smirked as he put his hand in my leggings and started to rub me with his thumb. i moaned and put my head back in pleasure.

"that feels so fucking good uhh" i said with a breathy moan. "you like this don't you princess?" colby said huskily, "uh huh" i said with a slight moan. "good" he said as he put his hold hand in my panties and started to pump his middle finger in and out.

this sent me over the edge i just had to scream. i know this isn't so much but god i needed this.

i was a moaning mess and i could sense colby smirking at my state. as i was a about to cum he pulled his finger out and i looked at him angrily.

"haha don't worry babygirl, i got something else" he said winking at me. i squealed in excitement as i saw his hands go to his pants and taking them off along with his boxers.

i was on the pill so we didn't have to worry so much about putting a condom on. he lined himself and gave me a 'are you ready' look and i nodded.

he slowly entered me and waited for me to adjust since i'm still kinda new to this. we only started doing sex like a week ago.

as i nodded for him to start he thrusted slowly and steady.

as i started getting used to it i breathily moaned "faster".

he obeyed and went faster.

i started moaning really loud and he started grunting and moaning. "oh fuck!" i moaned loudly.

he threw my legs over his shoulders as he tried to hit my g-spot. when he succeeded i screamed and he smirked proud of himself.

"fuck y/n! god ugh!" colby said moaning and grunting at the same time.

i threw my head back in pleasure "FUCK OH MY GODD, UH UH UH UGH" i screamed in pleasure as i felt my orgasm rising.

"uh uh! fuck i love you baby! FUCK!" colby moaned.

"im gonna cum UHHH" i screamed/moaned.

"me too baby" colby said as his thrust were getting sloppier.

"uhhh uh uh uhh!" i moaned loudly as i felt myself about to release any minute

"OH FUCK UHHH" colby loudly moaned as he felt both of us cumming.

"arghh!" i moaned one last time as colby road my high out.

he pulled out and flopped down next to me as we both were breathing heavily and trying to catch our
breath as that amazing sex just happened.

"god i missed that so much" i said tiredly "me too baby, i needed that" colby said as he chuckled outta breath.

i giggled and nodded in agreement. i got up from the bed to use the bathroom and do my business. it was hard walking to the bathroom since my legs were shaking but i can handle it.

i came back and saw colby putting his sweatpants on, it gave me the idea of putting my pjs on as well which was just colby's t-shirt.

as i finished i went back to the bed and laid down cuddling up to colby. he came down to his back a little so i can lay my head on his chest and he can put his arms around me.

"i love you y/n" colby said softly. i looked up at him and smiled "i love you more baby" i said.

he smiled and kissed my forehead then my lips. we both got under the covers and colby turned off the light on his night stand next to him. and we both said our 'goodnights' and 'i love you's'.

and cuddled for the rest of the night.