melatonin

i wasn't able to sleep well for the past few days since i had a big test coming up. i texted my mom about it and she suggested melatonin, i've heard of it but never tried it out.

i went to the pharmacy and got some. it was around 9:27pm and i wanted to get my sleep together so i decided to take the melatonin now. i went down stairs and grabbed a cup and filled it with water then popped the pill in my mouth.

i needed to wait for about 20 minutes for it to kick in so i used that time to do my nightly routine early.

as i was finishing brushing my teeth, colby had came in the bathroom with a confused look, "why are you getting ready for bed so early?" he asked. i washed my mouth with water before i answered his question, "i wanna try and sleep since i haven't been able to sleep the past few days since i have that test."

colby hummed as he understood. i dried my mouth and walked out of the bathroom dimming the room and getting into bed. it still hasn't kicked in yet so i used that time to scroll through my social media.

10 minuets later:

my eyes were starting to feel heavy and i couldn't keep 'em open for long. i put my phone down and got in a comfortable position. i feel a sleep so fast it's not even funny.

the next morning:

i had woken up to someone shaking me lightly. my eyes felt like they were glued shut but i still got them to open. i looked to my right and saw colby standing over me "wake up baby, it's 1:45pm" he chuckled lowly.

my eyes widen and i sat up quite quickly. i rubbed my face and eyes with my hands and yawned big. colby sat me next to me and hugged me, "i should take what you took" he giggled which made me chuckle.

i turned my head to give him a goodmor- good afternoon kiss. he smiled and kissed all over face to wake me up more "ok ok! im awake" i laughed as he stopped.

i finally got the energy to get up and i started to get ready for the day. definitely using melatonin more often.