nightmare (him)

the waves were crashing on me, i couldn't even get up. the storm was so violent.
i had finally got up but of course another wave was coming, but it was much much bigger.
i widen my eyes and gasped as it came down on me.
it flipped my boat over and now i'm under the water. i tried swimming back up but the waves inside of the water were hitting me as well.
i couldn't swim up and i was panicking.
but then my chest started to feel tight, uh oh..i'm drowning. once my eyes closed-

i sat up quick and was breathing heavily.
i was sweating profusely.
"colby?" i heard y/n say but i was too busy having a mini panic attack.
once she noticed i was having a mini panic attack, she sat up quickly and was by my side trying to calm me down.
she was rubbing my back and kissing the side of my head telling me everything's ok.
my breathing started to slow down.
"what happened babe?" y/n asked softly.
i explained the nightmare i just had.
y/n brought her hand up to my face and started to rub my cheek with her thumb gently.
i leaned into her touch.
"you're safe baby. it just means you're feeling overwhelmed."
"really?" i asked.
"mhm." y/n nodded her head.
"that explains a lot." i chuckled softly.
y/n took her hand off my face and smiled, "how about we just have a me and you day tomorrow? and get your mind off of editing, filming and stuff like that." y/n suggested.
i smiled at the thought of it, "i'd love that."
she smiled and kissed my lips.
"let's try and get some sleep."
i nodded and we both laid back down on the bed.
i cuddled close to her.
she kissed my forehead and we both closed our eyes and fell a sleep.