fight

i walked into me and colby's shared room. it was a mess. clothes, merch, socks, pants and underwear were all over the floor, bed and couch.

all of it was his. i ran my hands through my hair, closed my eyes and exhaled deeply in annoyance.

i have been telling colby to pick his shit up for the past week, and u know what he tells me? i'll get it done..don't worry.bullshit.

i couldn't take it anymore. i walked out of the room with the biggest bitch face ever.

i went downstairs to look to see where colby was. he was in the kitchen just chilling on the island seat as if nothings wrong.

i walked my way over there angrily and slammed my hands on the counter.

colby jumped "hey! woah! woah! what's wrong?!" he said clueless. i just scoffed and rolled my eyes "you're what's wrong. i have been telling you, numerous of times! to clean up that damn room for a week! and you still haven't done it!" i said trying to keep my anger in control but it was hard.

"i'll get it done i promi-" i cut his sentence off "BULLSHIT. YOU KEEP SAYING YOU WILL AND YOU DONT" i was starting to feel my blood boiling.

"calm down y/n i'll get it done" colby said with an attitude.

that's it. "DO NOT. TELL ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN. I HAVE CLEANED UP AFTER YOU AND IM GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF IT COLBY. THAT ISNT MINE TO PICK UP ITS YOURS. IF WE ARE GONNA LIVE TOGETHER, HAVE SOME FUCKING RESPONSIBILITY" i said as i moved my hands around.

colby looked at me shocked since i've never yelled like this before. his blue eyes staring into my raging y/c/e {your color eyes}.

but colby's shocked eyes soon turned into pure frustration.

"well i'm sorry that i have been busy with filming and not being able to do the shit you tell me to do" he said with pure annoyance.

"it's a simple task colby! yes, i understand when u get home your tired from filming, but that's no excuse to not pick up your shit." i said with slight gritted teeth

colby quickly got up from his seat and shouted "BE QUIET WILL YOU?! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ITS LIKE TO WALK AROUND, FILM WITH THAT BIG ASS CAMREA THATS HEAVY, AND GETTING JET LAG. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA HOW HARD IT IS. I'LL CLEAN UP THE ROOM NOW, THERE YA HAPPY NOW?!" he sped walk away and up the stairs.

i actually broke down. he was right, he has been going through a lot but i was too busy bitching about the messy room. fuck..what did i do.

COLBYS POV:

i walked into our room abruptly and started to pick up the mess frustratingly. but i was also thinking about me and y/n's fight we just had.

i shouldn't have yelled at her. she has been telling me to clean up my mess for the past week. yeah filming is hard, but cleaning up isn't.

now i feel like a dick. fuck i shouldn't have yelled at her like that.

as i was done cleaning up and putting the clothes neatly back where they belong, i went downstairs to see if y/n was ok.

she wasn't in the kitchen. maybe she's outside? i thought but questioned to myself. i checked the sliding door and yep..i was right. she was sitting on the chairs.

i opened the sliding door and once i stepped outside i heard her crying really hard. shit i did that.

i walked over to her and sat next to her.

YOUR POV:

i soon felt a presence next to me. i looked to my left and i saw colby. he was staring at me with regret in his eyes. this made me sob more.

i choked on my sob and started to cry in my hand more.

"come here baby" colby said softly pulling me to his side and hugging me tight but not too tight. i cried in his chest.

"i-i'm sorr-y" i sobbed.

"no no no, don't be sorry. i was being dick. and you were right, you have been telling me to clean up the room and it was a simple task." he said soothingly while rubbing my back.

i looked up at him with my blood shot eyes. "but i shouldn't ha-ave yelled at you because you were right about the film-ilming." i said stuttering since my sobs were still coming out.

"i was in the wrong and i mean it. baby, you were really just asking me to do something simple. and i shouldn't have lashed out at you because of my job. yes i get tired, but im still capable to clean up after myself. you were right my love" he said with a sweet tone.

i sniffled and smiled at him.

"you're not mad" i said while sniffling at the end.

"no of course not! i was acting immature. i'm not mad at you darling" he said with his cute smile.

i sniffled one last time and smiled big. "i love you colby" i said sweetly.

"oh, i love you more baby" he said with the same tone as me.

he leaned down and kissed my lips. it only lasted for about 5 seconds. once we pulled away he stood up and put his hand out so i can grab it.

i gladly accepted and walked inside with him and went upstairs.

i walked into the room and it was spotless. i smiled and hopped into bed.

i laid my head on his chest while he was turning off the light next to him on the night stand.

"thank you for cleaning up, it looks amazing" i said tiredly but sweetly. "no problem baby" he said with confidence.

he kissed my head and we both knocked out.