cold

"give me the god damn blanket colby!" i chuckled the slightest bit, but also very frustrated since he was making a big deal about a fucking blanket.

"not until you say you're sorry for not giving me a full kiss today" he said with a slight pout.

i sighed "im sorry for not giving you a full kiss, now..can i get the blanket now?" i asked with slight annoyance in my tone.

"say it like you mean it" colby pouted and furrowed his eyebrows.

i groaned loudly. but this time i got up from the bed and walk to his side and i went down on my knees and gave "beg me" eyes.

"colby..." i took a sharp inhale then exhaled "i'm really sorry for not giving you a full kiss today, i truly am. i'm freezing and i need to live so i can be with you forever. can i please have the blanket" i pouted at the end.

"god damnit y/n you're so fucking adorable" he chuckled

i smiled and got up from the floor and crawled over him so i can lay my head on his chest. he put the big warm quilt over the both of us and wrapped his arms around me protectively.

"i love you" he said with pure sweetness and love

"i love you more" i smiled with closed lips as i said that. he leaned down to kiss my lips, i kissed back of course.

we pulled away and before you know it..we were both knocked the fuck out.

{so so sorry for not posting in a minute!! schools been stressing me the fuck out, but i'll try to post as much as i can :) love y'all <33}

                                                       -sara bex🤍