period blood prank

"what's up guys it's ya girl y/n and welcome back to my channel!" i said quietly but loud enough for the mic to catch my voice.
"colby is upstairs sleeping right now and i had this funny idea for a prank, and also for a video, to put some fake blood" i should the bottle of fake blood to the camera, "on the bed and make it look like i had a little accident." i giggled a little.
"let's prank hiimmm" i sang as i hit the stop recording button.
i walked upstairs and went inside the bathroom, i hit record on the camera, "so i'm going to put some fake blood on my thigh to make it look a little more realistic." i proceeded to do what i said i would do.
"ok so now that's done i'm going to put some fake blood into this small cup," i showed the the small cup, "and i'm going to pour some on my side of the bed and spread it a little so it'll look really realistic. let's goooo."
i hit the stop recording button once again and made my way to mine and colby's room and poured the blood onto my side of the bed and spread it around a little.
i grabbed my camera and placed it on the dresser.
"ok so i just put the fake blood on my bed and now it's time to start this prank, sorry colby" i whispered so i wouldn't wake him. i put the camera back down and sat on the bed.
i tried not to squeal since the blood was cold lol.
"oh shit" i said in my normal voice, i shook colby a little rough since i know he's a heavy sleeper and i heard him groan.
"colby i had a little accident, can you help me take the bed sheets off?" i said.
"what happened"
"i started my period last night"
colby looked down and saw the blood and his eyes opened wide. i tried not to laugh.
"oh" was all that came out of him.
"that's a lot of blood babe, is that normal" he asked so seriously
"yes it's normal colby, can you please just help me get the sheets off?" i asked politely.
he nodded and proceeded to help me take the sheets off. colby took the bed sheets down stairs where the washer and dryer is and i walked back to the camera to say this "im also going to add mood swings into the prank to make it funnier. when colby comes up im going to be 'crying' and feeling really bad for what i did."
i put the camera back down and waited for colby to come back up.
once i heard his footsteps i started to fake cry.
"ok baby i put them in the washing machi-" he stopped mid-sentence and saw that i was crying so he walked over to me.
"what's wrong?"
"i just feel really bad that i dirtied your sheets" i sniffled and wiped my tear.
"aw baby it's not your fault, you can't control it. besides it's just blood, it'll come off." he said while rubbing my back softly.
"i know but i still feel really bad that you have to deal with that in the morning" i put my head on his shoulder and started to 'sob'.
colby just hugged me tightly and rubbed my back saying 'it's ok' and 'it's not your fault baby'. after i was done 'crying' i thought i'd tell him. i lifted my head up and sniffled,
"babe?"
"yea?"
"this is a prank" i said smiling and chuckling a bit. colby just looked dumbfounded and i got out of his grip to pick up the camera.
"HA HA HA i got you !!!!!" i said pointing my finger in his face.
he put his face in his hands and started to rub his forehead. i sat back on the bed and pointed the camera towards the both of us,
"are you mad?" i asked.
"no." he chuckled a bit.
"well that is it for todays video guys! if you enjoyed it make sure to like and subscribe and also subscribe to my boyfriend colbyy" i kissed his cheek he smiled and blushed a bit "bye my loves !" i turned off the camera and started to laugh while colby's face was still in a little bit of shock.
"so i did the so called laundry for nothing?" colby asked giving me a cheeky smile
"not for nothing, you did it for me." i smiled big and kissed him on the lips softly.