i want you

smut

i was laying on my stomach on my bed scrolling through tiktok when colby came in the room and smacked my ass rough but not too rough.
i gasped and laughed. i sat up.
he was looking down at me smirking and i found it..really hot.
he lifted his hand and put his thumb and index finger under my chin.
"i want you." colby said in a deep/raspy voice.
"then have me."
colby pushed me back onto the bed softly and hovered over me.
he kissed me hard and passionate. he slid his tongue against my bottom lip asking for permission and i opened my mouth slightly and let his tongue in.
i moaned slightly and it made colby smirk against my lips.
i flipped us both, me on top and still making out with him. i pulled away and took of my tank top and threw in the corner of our room.
colby smirked seeing my black laced bra.
he molded our lips back together and flipped us both back to how we were before.
colby wasn't on my lips for long, he pulled away and started to leave trail of kisses down my neck.
i breathily moaned when he found my sweet spot.
he started to suck on it making me grip the sheets a bit and moaning quietly.
once he was satisfied with the hickey, he kissed it and came back to face level to kiss my lips once more before he took off his shirt.
i smiled seeing his toned abs and beautiful figure.
he smiled back and kissed me again. he trailed his hand to the rim of my pants and started to take them off. i helped him by lifting my butt up so it can be easier to slide off.
i was now in my black lace set.
i trailed my hand also down to colby's pants to try and take em off. he chuckled and did it for me.
the kiss started to get heated again. we kissed eachother with the same passion, which got us both moaning softly into each other's mouths.
colby trailed down to the rim of my panties and slid them off without a problem.
he took off his boxers in the process.
he got into position and lined himself with my entrance.
he pulled back, "ready?" he asked.
i took in a deep breath, "ready."
"why'd you take a deep breath?"
"it's still gonna sting even though we've done this a lot." i giggled slightly.
he nodded his head agreeing and proceeded to slide himself into me.
"ahh." i moaned softly.
he started to thrust slowly and steady so he wouldn't hurt me.
i nodded at him so he could go a bit faster.
he did so and started going a faster pace.
"uhh." i moaned slightly loud.
"fuck." colby groaned.
the bed started to rock as colby picked up his pace.
i arched my back. i was a moaning mess.
"oh my goooddd!" i moaned loudly.
"ngh." colby groaned.
colby threw my legs onto his shoulders so he can hit my g-spot every time.
i whipped my head back onto the pillow, "FUCK!" i moaned as colby hit my g-spot.
"found it." he said lowly.
i felt the knot in my stomach.
"fuck, i needa let go baby!" i said through my moan.
"hold in a bit long- ngh! longer."
i agreed to but it was hard to hold.
colby leaned down to kiss me. our moans colliding into each other's mouths.
he pulled back.
"uhhh! let it out baby!" colby moaned out.
"aghhh!" i moaned as i released.
colby moaned loudly one last time before pulling out and releasing on my stomach.
he carefully collapsed onto me.
we were both sweating and panting.
colby got off me and leaned up to kiss my forehead and then my lips sweetly.
"that was amazing." colby said slightly outta breath whilst putting my hair behind my ear.
i smiled and nodded also outta of breath.
"i need to work out more because i shouldn't be this outta breath." i said laughing whilst breathing slightly heavy.
colby laughed with me and kissed my lips once more.